garage sale : misc sctock and aftermarket parts

Chad

stock stuff:

-drivers side rear SHP strut in good shape $35 plus ship

-2@ low mile O2 sensors, $15 with connector, $5 with connector cut off plus ship

-2@ 3 wire heated O2 sensor, $20 with ~150 miles, $30 NIB plus ship.

aftermarket:

5" Autometer Pro-comp 9000 RPM tach with memory "tattle tale" feature. Used and has a few small blemishes on the black bezel that can be fixed with a sharpie. I'm not going to fix these blemishes and try to sell it as new, I'd rather sell it as-is and be striaght up on it. Includes standard mounting bracket. Still has the loops (set for V-8 ) so you can use it on any car, V-8, V-6 or I-4. $60 plus ship

Flam air horn (2 horn set), sounds like BMW or Porche. Made in italy. Used a few miles, customer didn't like it (crazy guy) and went to a 3 horn set. $30 plus ship.

SDS coil wire set and custom coil pack mounting bracket. I had this on my car for a few miles and ened up moving my coil pack to a different location to accomidate a differnet header. Uses MSD helicore 8 mm blue wires and they are custom cut for ths coil bracket location. Coil pack not included. If you have an SDS EM3/4-F system and don't like your ghetto coil wire/mount setup, or are wanting to move it to the pass side of the engine bay, this is for you. $40 plus ship

custom made "one of a kind" aluminum flywheel with 7-1/4" dual-disk clutches, for race only. The flyweel and clutch assembly together weigh less than just a bare fidanza. The clutch setup is lightly used and the disks are splined for a different trans so you need to replace them with the propper consumalbes. these are easy and cheap to replace, it's an A-P racing setup, the steels seem to be in near new condition, the flywheel is new and has NEVER BEEN MOUNTED. Been in storage for ~20 years so the ring gear has surface rust. I've driven an identical setup on the IMSA, it's an on/off siwtch, but indestrictable. I got this when i purchase dthe team mitsubishi cars/parts. Probalby good for way more power than the stock trans could ever take, and it's 100% rebuildable. is for road course, autocross, or endurance type racing. Not for street (though I have streeted one) and not well suited for drag (though you could drag it if you wanted to). $400 plus ship.

2@ US-spec modified magnas, one EGR version, one non-EGR. Will modify EGR model to "full functioing EGR" for those in smog states for free. These are complete and ready to ship. $400 plus ship

EIP "dual diaphram" 240 mm 6-puck clutch/PP lightly used. Not a street clutch, but if you have a strong left leg, you could sreet it. $200 plus ship

All preices negotiable, make offer. I'll be listing most of it on Ebay in a week or two if it doesn't sell, so no drawn out "dibs" or "foot dragging" please. Wiling to take down paymnets on expensive items. Pics available upon request, but please be serious.

chad, interested in the flywheel/twin-disc. could this setup be modified to work with the t56? What is the spline setup for? could I use this with a sequential?

It could most likely be modifeid to fit anythig, but it's currently set to stock clutch depth. To be T56 compatable, it will need a 3/4" spacer (I coudl make it or you can have one make at any machine shop. It would need a re-balnce either way.

It would fit just about any custom trans, but they are all different depths, so you'll have to do an adapter wtih just about anyting you come up with (sequential etc).

custom made "one of a kind" aluminum flywheel with 7-1/4" dual-disk clutches, for race only. The flyweel and clutch assembly together weigh less than just a bare fidanza. The clutch setup is lightly used and the disks are splined for a different trans so you need to replace them with the propper consumalbes. these are easy and cheap to replace, it's an A-P racing setup, the steels seem to be in near new condition, the flywheel is new and has NEVER BEEN MOUNTED. Been in storage for ~20 years so the ring gear has surface rust. I've driven an identical setup on the IMSA, it's an on/off siwtch, but indestrictable. I got this when i purchase dthe team mitsubishi cars/parts. Probalby good for way more power than the stock trans could ever take, and it's 100% rebuildable. is for road course, autocross, or endurance type racing. Not for street (though I have streeted one) and not well suited for drag (though you could drag it if you wanted to). $400 plus ship.

would this setup, hold up in a drift car, or would this be much better suited for a road course car? very interested.

So I'm gonna ask straight out..do you have my Magna? Ekstatixx said he was going to contact you about when it would be ready but i can't seem to get an answer on where it is or when I will get it. I don't mean to get in anybodys face but this is getting annoying.

To: BIL

Posted: June 4, 2007, 4:52 pm

Subject: Re: address for mpi shipment

ill ask chad and get back to you when i know something

Can you give me an update?

custom made "one of a kind" aluminum flywheel with 7-1/4" dual-disk clutches, for race only.

would this setup, hold up in a drift car, or would this be much better suited for a road course car? very interested.

It would hold up quite well, it was designed to be abused and to be rather indestructable. It's small diameter means less mass so you can hit the gears a LOT faster, It takes a lot mroe heat, and can shed heat quickly, and if it does fail you aren't looking at cutting the car in half, it's too small for that. these reasons are why they use them in Nascar cars, extreme offroad, and most any road curse cars, and I'm pretty sure a lot of the pro drift cars. Just don't expect to go the corner store for a 6 pack all the time, it's not going to last long in that kind of use (where you have to slip it a lot).

So I'm gonna ask straight out..do you have my Magna? Ekstatixx said he was going to contact you about when it would be ready but i can't seem to get an answer on where it is or when I will get it. I don't mean to get in anybodys face but this is getting annoying.

To: BIL

Posted: June 4, 2007, 4:52 pm

Subject: Re: address for mpi shipment

ill ask chad and get back to you when i know something

Can you give me an update?

UPS tracking number 1z0e15r6 03 5806 8269

Thank you very much, Chad! And my thanks again to Ekstatixx. You are both a great asset to the Starquest community. I know you both give so much to all the members here. I hope to have my MPI coversion done soon and will post pictures.