modified stock manifold

Does anyone have pics of a modified stock exhaust manifold with a t3 or t4 flange with external wastegate I want to see were to put the wastegate.I have a friend he bout a t70 turbo and a 50mm wastegate but he does not want to use the long tube manifold like mine he is low on cash after he bought the megasquirt 1

OK I am looking now but this is one of those 50mm ebay wastegates this thing is friging huge (lol) over kill let me find a pic

***edit***

http://www.stockreco.com/50mmwg.jpg

Does anyone have pics of a modified stock exhaust manifold with a t3 or t4 flange with external wastegate I want to see were to put the wastegate.I have a friend he bout a t70 turbo and a 50mm wastegate but he does not want to use the long tube manifold like mine he is low on cash after he bought the megasquirt 1

What happened to the one that you modified for a GT30 and put down like 350whp with on TBI?

Oh thats right, you were lying.

1.Wrong you are that car sits very nice in my shop 2.It was a adapter to convert to t3 or t4 and the problem I had with it was it sat the turbo kinda high so the down pipe was a b-i-tch 3. I never offerd it again because the turbo also had no support so the 3 I mad all cracked and trubos literly fell off(lol) but that is not something you like to go public with but being honest I dont lie about my cars any time you fell like coming to my shop you are welcome 143 west st nebritain,ct 06051 stop by anytime I am a horrable typer ans worst speller car was always my thing I have made very great achievments in alot of diffrent make and models of cars my knowledge is not limited and norrow to just one make of car I am in the city I live in I am a o.g on the street racing scene I started drag racing on the berlin turnpike as a teenager back in 1988 with a vw bug if you really want to compare you put you best achivement I will put mine Oh I am the owner for Newbritain horsepower freaks If you dont know the last car we did was the top fuel honda civic featurd in turbo magazine!!!

now back to the oringanal ? any pics and yes I have a tig,mig,spot and stick welder I am not looking to reinvent the wheel

So its true, you and a mustang owner have the exact same dyno graph? Lets see some real proof.

As for the manifold, what pics do you need to see? I can tell you what friends of mine have done and I have a pic of one from above looking down. Which do you need?

Listen I dont wont to make a piss match and anybody can host pics on mustangmod.com they are a pic host I have been using them for yrs www.mustangmods.com I am a adult 32yrs old Matter of fact if you like again we rent the track at lebanon vally every yr twice the first won this yr is may 11 2007 come spectate and see how the ct crew gets down as far as the pic I am all set I would not want you to feel you are helping a liar(be real kid) anyways thanks to those who were willing to try this is a reason I dont post on forums that much anymore they are flooded with internet hero's and before you go puting your foot in your mouth you should search the web who I am check around google my name let me know what you find .last time I got into a piss fight with jay hass from hass motorsports I went all the way to his shop intuduced myself and then knocked him out cooled 1 hit merry x-mas he took the internet to far and wrote things he should not have and thought it was cute I am not that type of person I am a good guy I have a shop That I am closing to the public and only to friends(the sport is becoming a diy sport) and anybody that knows me I dont charge anybody alot of money it is not in my nature and I will get out my bed at 2am to help a friend so what you say I take to offence my friend liar I am not I invite you to come check out the fruits of my nature any time you like Homeboy!! later BIGMANDSM a-k-a Dee

yes that jay when he was located on loper st in southington thats was after the fact we had him busted on channel 30 news for not being reg with dmv and he owed me 600bucks + parts that guy is a snake and he can talk a good game he stuck it to my buddy that owns tech air for a 4000 dollar tig welder

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, I was in a simular position and also bought a simular style wastegate. Dont do it, get an HKS?TIAL style one instead, its lighter and works just as well.

Chad made this for me and the location is perfect:

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e88/quest925/mpi005.jpg

I had tape on the flange, but you can see how it sits...