ACT Clutches

JNZTuning

Recommend ACT Clutches. I have Extreme PP with 6-puck sprung disc and like it a lot.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/missubabe/Conquest20067.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/missubabe/Conquest20070.jpg

It also cost me $440 for the setup.

Josh, I got your PM...but I am interested in the MM or SS Street clutch disc with the Extreme PP. I have a fully built MPI, T61 motor and would like the extra torque capacity with the upgraded disc. Can you supply this setup? Price? Thanks!

Josh, I got your PM...but I am interested in the MM or SS Street clutch disc with the Extreme PP. I have a fully built MPI, T61 motor and would like the extra torque capacity with the upgraded disc. Can you supply this setup? Price? Thanks!

For the SS, add $25.87to the MS1-XTOO setup, for the MM, it's the same price as the MS1-XTOO. ;-)

Thanks Josh, I'll be purchasing one shortly!

Just let us know by Friday of this week, and you're in.

I'd love to publicly annouce the price and run it longer, but with knowing both Dirk (owner of ACT) and Darryl (head of sales) I don't want to infringe on their "pricing protection rules" more then I have to.

Just wanted to hook you guys up to let you know that we're enthusiasts too!!

Josh

I need the act extreme with the 6 puck and a fadenza flywheel if you can get price please. i pmed you but got nothing let me know thanks

We don't sell Fidanza as I hate the company (did a cheap copy of my 1G DSM shifters (that suck, BTW) and ***** out to "Dorm-Room Vendors" on Ebay. So, we stay away from that company (had it out with them several times on the phone about being scum).

I've PMed you on the clutch though.

maybe you can get the flywheel company you go through to start making one for us with competitve pricing

i have a chromoly HKS flywheel that you can borrow if you wan them to copy it. Its 9.5 pound chromoly and nearly indestructible.

they would have to set the dowels for 240mm clutch though (HKS made all these for 225)

Monty

btw check your PM's i have a favor to ask:)

maybe you can get the flywheel company you go through to start making one for us with competitve pricing

i have a chromoly HKS flywheel that you can borrow if you wan them to copy it. Its 9.5 pound chromoly and nearly indestructible.

they would have to set the dowels for 240mm clutch though (HKS made all these for 225)

Monty

btw check your PM's i have a favor to ask:)

Saw your PM, brutha but I don't have a definitive answer yet as they don't list that kit on the Walbro site or parts list. Just have to make a call tomorrow during buisiness hours and get you an answer.

As far as having ACT make Chromoly units for the Starquests, I can at least talk to them tomorrow to see if there's interest. We can always cross our fingers. :D

From my literature, the HKS is a "high ductle iron", not quite chrom-moly, but close in strength. I tried to scratch the back of it with a screwdriver to see how hard it was, it just polished the tip of the screwdriver :wink:

I may have my HKS out soon for a clutch swap for my T56 if montys was not available. It's a nice unit except for the stupid 225mm clutch limitations.

There have been some people who have contacted me via PM at the last minute to try to get in on this.

If you're interested in getting one, I'll extend this through the end of Monday. Just call Erik directly @ 215-997-6850 if you have any last second questions or want to put your deposit down.

Josh

Recommend ACT Clutches. I have Extreme PP with 6-puck sprung disc and like it a lot.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/missubabe/Conquest20067.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/missubabe/Conquest20070.jpg

It also cost me $440 for the setup.

how street drivable is it? I'm getting a number of people saying its too much , unless you go full out race. But its looks like you are going to make some serious HP with that mpi setup