helrazr70 (chris)

BOOSTED88tsi

• 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Folks:

I just purchased an HVAC control panel from Chris. It arrived promptly (by USPS which I was happy about), well-packaged with bubble wrap, and a special foam strip to protect the highly-valued keypad. It arrived in excellent condition as advertised.

A quick painless transaction! I would urge anyone to NOT hesitate dealing with Chris.

Thanks - Andy

• 2 months later...
Bought an ETACS from the man. Totally honest about the parts condition and let me know ahead of time that if it didn't work he'd refund me. Arrived quickly through Fed-Ex, great packing as others have said and it worked just fine. Great seller.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
I was the fortunate purchaser of a set of widebody mud guards from Chris. They arrived well packaged, and were even nicer than in the pics. His shipping price was less than I thought possible, even though I made the purchase ahead of knowing it. I'd be happy to do biz with him anytime!

• 1 month later...

Just met Chris today while picking up my set of Tokico's, Really nice guy, also was willing to offer up some of his other parts as well :) Chris is also highly knowledgeable on all-things Starquest (...and more). Highly recommend buying from him. Nice quality parts at great prices!!!! Thanks Chris, great to hang with ya for a while.

-N8