msheller

starion0352

Below is an ordered list of parts to be shipped. I then as usual will close up shop for salvage parts for nov1 thru april 1 as i work as a pro skier. see u in april...call matt at 518 365-0387 w/ any questions....I'll stop all computer correspondence now.

Parts to be shipped asap:

(wating on braden to return injectorts for exchange, waiting for mike to tell me if he wants me to pay the other guy 20? or something ?)

(if u are not on the list and I owe u, then please call me....matt)

Dan, then Ian, Jared, Shawn, Garrett, Dennis, Bryan....

Matt

Matt,

I just pm'ed you about the wire harness I paid you for over 2 months ago, I just saw that you said your closing up shop till April 1st. you gonna be able to get that out to me before the end of this year?

-GCNTSi.

Edit: I just received the harness, finally came as described.

Edited by GCNTSi

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Below is an ordered list of parts to be shipped. I then as usual will close up shop for salvage parts for nov1 thru april 1 as i work as a pro skier. see u in april...call matt at 518 365-0387 w/ any questions....I'll stop all computer correspondence now.

Parts to be shipped asap:

(wating on braden to return injectorts for exchange, waiting for mike to tell me if he wants me to pay the other guy 20? or something ?)

(if u are not on the list and I owe u, then please call me....matt)

Dan, then Ian, Jared, Shawn, Garrett, Dennis, Bryan....

Matt

Matt,

I just pm'ed you about the wire harness I paid you for over 2 months ago, I just saw that you said your closing up shop till April 1st. you gonna be able to get that out to me before the end of this year?

-GCNTSi.

Dude....I sent him a PM 4 weeks ago...he hasnt even opened it...I would definately call him....Though it seems like he'll just tell you want to want to hear to buy more time....considering I still don't have inj...That I paid for in August....I bought some from someone else.....

• 2 weeks later...

I paid for inj. on 8-23-07. Still don't have them....Don't buy anything from this guy...This is the first and only bad buying experience that I've had on this site.....well.....except for the whole car...BWWHHAAAHAAA...oh geez

Braden

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Did u get the apillar yet? i sent it to you usps

matt

No.

So it was shipped ups? No wait, now it was shipped USPS? I give up.

Don't give up...I'll send u another...pm me EDIT....SENT IT...but it was very late ...I screwed up last fall's parts sales pretty bad....sorry

I've been on the boards since about 1995....since ryddler's old old board...I've been driving my quest for 15 years... I'm in it for the long haul... I've had salvage quests for many years and sold parts with no problems.... but last year was career change, new baby, moved to new house...and more....got too busy and pissed off some sq'ers. sorry guys.

Matt

Matt

Edited by msheller

This guy took my money....sent me bad inj....then I sent them back and he just kept my money....Nobody buy anything from this guy......I tried calling him...no one answers.

I've been gone from the web since 10/07.

Also, leave a message if you call me. I don't answer calls that i don't recognize...my # is 518 365-0387. I work 7d/week from november to april....so I do NO email then. none... I sell starquest parts april thru october only...fyi

I may make some mistakes, but I always set them straight eventually....if I did anyone wrong...I'll make it right...likely by replacing the part or sending you parts of equivalent or greater value to make up for it...try me...call me! Boho...I emailed you on the injectors today.

Matt

Matt,

-GCNTSi.

pm'd you...I messed up a few end of season orders last fall....obviously yours included...will make right somehow.

matt

I'll back this up. I saw the injectors, both were cracked across the top, the primary had a big piece of the plastic missing where the clip attaches. The secondary was cracked all the way around and where the clip attaches it was almost completely broken off. Anyone could tell these injectors were not usable.

Jimmy

explaination....my mistake....very busy...pulled em' superquick...didnt look at em ...shipped em...my mistake...too busy.... with all these people complaining at me....I'm sure it won't happpen again

Matt

Edited by JAinsworth
Edited for Profanity

Paid $60 for turbo with exhaust housing and made CRYSTAL clear through several PMs that I needed a good manifold (my two cars came with one turbo and zero exhaust housings). He shipped the turbo 2-3 weeks after receiving my Paypal but without the exhaust housing and then told me after he shipped it that oh, by the way, no exhaust housing since it was cracked.

I would have just cancelled the entire order if he had told me before he shipped it that he didn't have the exhaust housing. He agreed to Paypal me half the money back ($30), and then has not responded to my last three PMs so I give up. Do not buy from Mscheller. Contrary to what he advertises, the is VERY SLOW to ship and VERY UNORGANIZED.

Since he is now Skiing for the next six months I don't expect any response but it's a shame. It's only $30 but it's the principal of the thing. This entire time he's tried to make me feel like a bad guy because I posted on his sales threads (I was tired of not getting a response after two weeks of not shipping my part).

I'm sure he'll demonize me again for having the nerve to complain about him. I'm tired of dealing with him so he can keep my $30. I hope it was worth the tarnished reputation.

Mike

I'm not gonna demonize you...i'm gonna admit iwas wrong/made mistakes... and try to be more careful in the future....i'm still gonna collect salvage quests and sell stuff if people need it...and I'm sure as hell gonna keep driving my quest. My reps not ruined ...You'll see IN THE LONG RUN... I'm a stand up guy... thaqt was an unusual stretch for me... too much life craziness going on... sorta smoothed out now

Matt

Bought a exhuast manifold and it took a long while to get here.

It had an obvious crack when it was described as good.

I have resolved this issue, but would not reccomend anybody else do business with Matt.

mm

I didnt expect to see a crack on the underside...overlooked it....they usually crack on the upper side near one of the rear runners

Matt

explaination....my mistake....very busy...pulled em' superquick...didnt look at em ...shipped em...my mistake...too busy.... with all these people whining at me....I'm sure it won't happpen again

Matt

You would have had to be blind and in the dark not to see the terrible condition those injectors were in. In my opinion there is no excuse to leave people hanging for months just because you do something different during that time period and just drop off the map. No one works 24 hrs. a day, you could have found time to make your bad deals right and chose not to.

Jimmy

• 3 weeks later...
You would have had to be blind and in the dark not to see the terrible condition those injectors were in. In my opinion there is no excuse to leave people hanging for months just because you do something different during that time period and just drop off the map. No one works 24 hrs. a day, you could have found time to make your bad deals right and chose not to.

Jimmy

"No one works 24 hrs. a day, you could have found time to make your bad deals right and chose not to."

...well 7days a week with 2 kids sure feels like it!

...and I'm trying to make it right....That's what I'm doing right now--you gotta be a bit forgiving when there's extenuating circumstances...forgiveness...try it...you'll like it...people make mistakes...a few mistakes does not make for a bad person---but you can feel free to avoid us unperfect people if you like...I'll be busy supplying salvage parts with a smile for many years to come...you'll see:

Garrett-your harness is on its way with extra parts included

Braden- we are working out a deal to make things right, pls email me

Shawn-Did you get the relay? pump? pm me please.

lastly, I hope, Mike, do you still need a 12a exhaust house, pls pm me?

Thanks

Matt

just wondering if there is a way to bann or suspend the user id? ip addy from the sales?

...EDIT-get real...I've done over a thousand good parts transactions since 1999... 5 or so mishaps are to be expected... EDIT. Cutting off someone from selling salvage SQ parts is absurd... I've been doing this mostly as a service to SQ'ers...i don't make $ off it.

Anyway I have a new policy of one part sale at a time...no more getting behind

Matt

Edited by msheller

Jimmy

you wrote "...chose not too" Well, that's plain wrong, I'm doing my best to make them RIGHT NOW. Most poeple would ignore this feedback and moveon...but i care about sq's and sq'ers...that's why i'm taking steps back to try to makeit right... and anyway this issue is between Braden and I...he's emailed me and we are close to a reslution where I'll provide him with nib camber plates that far exceeed the value of those injectors. So, I'm not just making it right...i'm going the extra mile...late or not.

2 principle I'd suggest all of you think about if you think you are infallible(don't make mistakes):

-forgiveness...unless you are dealing repeatedly with a fool who does foolish things repeatedly...which I am obviously not....you should forgive

-not pointing fingers - the parable involving being concerned about the splinter in your neighbors eye when there'sa plank in your own eye...quit pointing out other peoples issues...we all have enuff trouble keeping ourselves in line,we cannot try to supervise everyone else

If you think these principles of living lack "usefulness", then maybe you are the fool

Lastly, I've made several similar screwups over the years on the syty classifieds, but never get crucified...they understand reality over there.... I can see why steven at tep gets irritated with some sq'ers

Matt

Edited by msheller

Bought a exhuast manifold and it took a long while to get here.

It had an obvious crack when it was described as good.

I have resolved this issue, but would not reccomend anybody else do business with Matt.

mm

Who suggests everyone should cease business with an individual after one issue with him....that's absurd, esp after "resolving the issue"! Get real.

matt

Edited by msheller

Matt,

As far as threatening us to not ban you for bad transactions, you are not special. We don't need you here regardless of how long you've been a member when you still owe members from last year.

Make good your deals that are in this feedback and then it will be dropped, but not before then.

Jimmy

Admin

I will clean this thread up after the affected members post their satisfaction with the transactions.

Matt,

As far as threatening us to not ban you for bad transactions, you are not special. We don't need you here regardless of how long you've been a member when you still owe members from last year.

Make good your deals that are in this feedback and then it will be dropped, but not before then.

Jimmy

Admin

I will clean this thread up after the affected members post their satisfaction with the transactions.

"Make good your deals that are in this feedback and then it will be dropped"

...WELL UNDERWAY

"I will clean this thread up after the affected members post their satisfaction with the transactions."

THANK YOU

...edits above remove admin as target

Matt

Edited by msheller

Matt -

I appreciate your honesty in admitting you were having other issues at the time and screwed up. It happens to all of us from time to time and I'm sure that if you make it right with everyone and are more careful in future transactions that your positive feedback will overcome the negative and all will be forgiven and forgotten.

On that note I did end up purchasing a turbo with housing from someone else but I still have more turbos than I have housings so if you come across one you can ship to me that would be great. I'm in no hurry now but I will post a retraction once I get a non-cracked (doesn't have to be pretty), exhaust housing. Thanks,

Mike

P.S. PM me for my address if you don't have it.

Matt is making it right...I do retract my statements.....Matt seems to be a stand up guy..but like Jimmy said...There is no reason to leave a transaction blowing in the wind for over 4 months. BUT...he is making it right and going above and beyond...It seems like he is past his customer issues and I hope everything works out...On my end it has.

Well he made it right with me, I just received the engine wire harness that I paid him for last fall. I didn't ever think I was going to see it but it came just as described.

Thanks for completing the transaction, a little late (well a lot late) is better than never.

-GCNTSi.

• 1 month later...
Bought a set of S.T lowering springs and rear Tokico struts from Matt,The price was great and the communication throughout the deal was good .Packaged well and shipped after payment was received...Thanks again Matt....

• 4 weeks later...