another 300+hp starion

My buddy dyno'd his car last week and pulled 398hp and 366tq. He reached his goal and the car has so much more potential. Here is the dyno sheet. http://h1.ripway.com/Mingo1/P6030012.JPG http://h1.ripway.com/Mingo1/000_0192.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It didn't overheat with no radiator?

Seriously though, nice run. I'm sure it has more in it.

He got an extra 60 hp with out belts on the crank pulley.

Those are some nice numbers. that looks like an interesting header design.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Yall put a big smile on my face thanks a bunch. The intake was made about 8 years ago by an old board member by the name of Jacob. Which also is with his old car. It is a stock intake flange with part of the stock runners on it also and a plenum. I/C is from a Grand National, Precision Turbo 67/69s, custom i/c piping, custom rams horn style header, Electromotive Tec3r, my old spec stage 3 clutch, 3' custom exhaust. Custom header, downpipe, and i/c piping ws made by Justin at SCI Motorsports in San Antonio, Tx. TurboRic did the tuning from www.racingmazda.com aka SpeakFreaks also in San Antonio, Tx. Hallman mbc, msd wires, aftermarket crankpulley and has stock rods except for forged pistons. Cylinder head is ported and has a Schneider 284cam. I think that is everthing and the car is going back to the dyno tomorrow for some more tuning.

That is a new turbo and when you are ready talk to Justin about the header and turboric about an intake manifold or turbo. They both can get you what you need.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Yall put a big smile on my face thanks a bunch. The intake was made about 8 years ago by an old board member by the name of Jacob. Which also is with his old car. It is a stock intake flange with part of the stock runners on it also and a plenum. I/C is from a Grand National, Precision Turbo 67/69s, custom i/c piping, custom rams horn style header, Electromotive Tec3r, my old spec stage 3 clutch, 3' custom exhaust. Custom header, downpipe, and i/c piping ws made by Justin at SCI Motorsports in San Antonio, Tx. TurboRic did the tuning from www.racingmazda.com aka SpeakFreaks also in San Antonio, Tx. Hallman mbc, msd wires, aftermarket crankpulley and has stock rods except for forged pistons. Cylinder head is ported and has a Schneider 284cam. I think that is everthing and the car is going back to the dyno tomorrow for some more tuning.

lol I know Jacob, from Texas right??

He made the spoilers for the Starions, is that spoiler still on that yellow car?

I bought ALL of Jacobs hardpipes and TEP AIC kit from him when he went MPI back in the day.

Very nice numbers, I'd love to have 'em! 8)

Yep that is Jacob and his old Yellow car only now it is being tuned properly. That wing on his car is the only one that I know of and only car I have seen it on. I wish I had one I personally like the way it looks.

Yep that is Jacob and his old Yellow car only now it is being tuned properly. That wing on his car is the only one that I know of and only car I have seen it on. I wish I had one I personally like the way it looks.

If you can track down Jacob he was making them and selling them back in 1997.

Ya Jacob blew a few motors I know...