Parting out 88 TSi MN Complete car 80k

89yellowstar

Hello everyone I am parting out my 3rd Quest because I need some parts off it and it will cost too much to fix it up. I have most parts available minus motor(knocks) and seats are beat up from an 87. Has sunroof and 8&9's plus all good body parts. Let me know what you need and I will give you a price. Car is white with Burgandy interior. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
if you're parting out one to sell another, why dont you list them whole on ebay. another member recently got twice his asking price on the boards. dont part it out, sell it to someone who knows what they're doing.

dont part it out, sell it to someone who knows what they're doing

who knows what they're doing

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

thats a very wise man talking

but who cares its just another car to you huh.

lol...and to think there has been members going to the junk yards to pick up the cars to fix up.Heres another pefect car parted out.

Probly just a balance shaft knock.

But hell i dont blame ya i would part my car before i had to change them spark plugs.Man thats hard to do.I usually just get my 3 year old son to do it. Then he goes crazy and wants to rebuild my bottom end...lol

• 2 weeks later...