TONS OF PARTS IN TEXAS

thetexan88

I would like to know if you have a A/C compressor mounting bracket and the condensor with mounting brackets, and the A/C lines that go to the compressor, and also a good comperssor?

I have a 1987 Conquest. My e-mail is 1handymandan@bellsouth.net

Thanks,

Daniel

David usuall has anything you need. David, getting ready to get back in the Quest scene. just had my heart catheter and 2 stints put in on Jun 2. then my stepdad passed away on july 1st. Will probably be contacting you for some parts before too long. Later,Gary

Daniel,

I can help you with everything you've listed. I'll send you an email.

Gary,

It's great to hear from you. Sounds like you've been going through some rough stuff lately. I hope it all stops and things start looking up for you. You know you can call on me anytime car stuff or not. It was always good to hear from you. Give me a call sometime. Take care of yourself.

:) Thanks, David Springer

If you need anything please let me know. I have a lot of hard to find parts for the wide bodies. Sorry, no flatty parts right now. Let me know what you need and I'll do what I can to help.

PLEASE SEND ME AN EMAIL AT thetexan88@att.net directly or send a PM or post on the site so I know who the email is coming from.

hey dave me again in search of the spacer for and auto tranny that goes from the block to flywheel looks like a metal doughnut let me know hope you can help me Thanks Rich

Rich,

It' always good to hear from you. I'll check for you this afternoon and let you know what I can find.

thanks alot dave knew i can alway count on you for hard to find parts will be waiting hopefully will be good new ,Rich

Coolj,

What year do you need the parts for?

Hotpocket,

I'll call you. I think I have a couple hoods out there with them still attached.

spaded,

Sorry but I don't have any of the parts you've asked for right now. Please try me on something else in the future..

:) Thanks again, David Springer

• 2 weeks later...

Do you have the antenna assembly and rear wiper motor assembly for an 1989 TSi?

If you need anything please let me know. I have a lot of hard to find parts for the wide bodies. Sorry, no flatty parts right now. Let me know what you need and I'll do what I can to help.

PLEASE SEND ME AN EMAIL AT thetexan88@att.net directly or send a PM or post on the site so I know who the email is coming from.