TONS OF PARTS IN TEXAS

thetexan88

David,

Do you have air dam mounting brackets & hardware? I believe its a couple brackets that come off the bumper support and some metal strips that mount inside the bumper cover.

Thanks,

-Dale

Edited by dmyers151

If you need anything please let me know. I have a lot of hard to find parts for the wide bodies. Sorry, no flatty parts right now. Let me know what you need and I'll do what I can to help.

PLEASE SEND ME AN EMAIL AT thetexan88@att.net directly or send a PM or post on the site so I know who the email is coming from.

:) Thanks, David Springer

i need black left pilar where you install two gauges boost and air fuel ratio, a/c pulley tensioner, and a black center console lid that locks zip san diego 92154.

Edited by sonnyn

Hey Dave! Still needing a steering unit for my 89! Wondering if you have made contact with the guy that rebuilds them. If not, can you get me one in good shape. It has to better than mine(still leaking) :deadhorse: The pump is fine, it's just the steering unit that has the bad leak. I gotta fix it before I decide to get rid of it! Kinda still wanting to keep it! :ylsuper:

Dave,

Looking for the little rubber groumets that go over the door switches. Do you have any in good shape? I need one for the passanger side although they are probably the same from side to side. Thanks!

Troy

I got a $50.00 gift card from work today and I want to spend it. I need black interior trim, front and rear pillar trim, rear speaker trim. I need alot of interior stuff but I will stop there. But for the sake of making a list I need trunk trim, back seat side trim. Basically any interior trim that goes on the top, sides, rear. The most I can spend is $50.00 shipped. The car was gutted inside when I got it except for dash 2 seats and door panels.

David,

Glad to hear from you! PM sent!

Guys,

I'm sorry it took me so long to get back to you. Christmas was Great but it had me running non-stop. I've sent each of you a PM or called you.

:) Thanks, David Springer

David,

Glad to hear from you! PM sent!

HI DAVID, I don't know if you got my request or not but i need in good condition drivers side automatic seat belt track,the insulator that goes between the rear axle and the body behind the gas tank ,drivers side seat lever to adjust it back and forward,tilt steering lever under steering wheel and on the passengers seat about half way up the knob facing the driver (maroon) for an 88and header panel e-mail me at lrobbins100@yahoo.com or call me at1-812-786-1307 I still haven't had time to put in my hood cable yet THANKS Edited by go88