TONS OF PARTS IN TEXAS

thetexan88

Hey everybody,

I've tried to answer each of you over the past week when I have had a minute to be here. I'm very sorry that it's taken me so long but my Car Show / BBQ Cook off / http://www.campcraigallen.org/2008_car%20show%20flyer has taken most of my time lately, and will until around the 22nd. If I've missed you I'm sorry. If you still need what you asked for please ask me again.

Please still let me know if you need something and I will take care of you as fast as I can.

:) Thanks again, David Springer

P.S. I'd love to see all of you at the :driving: car show. There will be tons of Texas BBQ, Live Music :rock_band: , and FUN :character0285: there too!!!

Edited by thetexan88

If you need anything please let me know. I have a lot of hard to find parts for the wide bodies. Sorry, no flatty parts right now. Let me know what you need and I'll do what I can to help.

PLEASE SEND ME AN EMAIL AT thetexan88@att.net directly or send a PM or post on the site so I know who the email is coming from.

:) Thanks, David Springer

i need a good vacuum advance i order from you before how much shipped to dan diego zip 92154 and center console black.

Thanks guys for being patient with me. My BBQ Cook off / Car Show is Saturday and then I'll be back to normal. I've sent each of you an email.

:jumping0045: Keep the requests coming and I'll get back to you as soon as I can :jumping0045:

If you're coming to the event I'll see you there.

:) Thanks again, David Springer

hey dave see if you can help me i'm lookin for the 2 metal piecies that go on the sides of the radio and screw with 4 screws onto the back of radio bezel or shifter console as some may call it i quess it holds the radio in place and bolt it down to the center console let meknow Thanks Rich

O.K. everybody, I'm getting back to normal now. The fundraiser BBQ Cook Off & Car Show is done and I can now get things back to normal. I have also just bought four more cars. I know one is a parts car for sure (87). Another one is a flatty and the other two I will have to look at closer to see their condition.

If you have asked me for something and you haven't received a reply from me this past week or so I'm sorry. If you still need the part or parts you asked for please ask me again and you'll hear right back from me.

:) Thanks, David Springer

P.S. Thanks to the guys that showed up at the car show. I hope you had a good time. Thank you to those of you that couldn't make it, that went to our website and made donations. You don't know how much I appreciate your help. Thank you again.

Hello David! the seals did not work in the steering box. It's still leaking like a sieve. If you can get me one give me a call . If it has to be rebuilt, let me know! I also need the heat shield that fits under the hood of an 89' The complete shield so I won't scorch the paint should I decide to get it painted! Let me know, you've got my number.

:dancing:

Hotpocket,

I sent you a PM this morning. All it said was that I will call you tonight or tomorrow. Before then if I have a chance. I always look forward to talking with you

Macrophage,

I just went and checked my emails and I don't have any that are unanswered. What is your email address? I'm sorry but I don't know who you are so I don't know what I'm looking for. Please send me a PM here on the site and I'll do what I can to help you with what you need.

:) Thanks guys, David Springer

hey dave

i was wondering if u would stil be willing to cut me an awesome deal on parts for my busted up red 87

i believe u sent me a pm stating right front; fender 7" rim side marker and bumper cover for 175 + shipping..possibly add in a set of side mirrors as well for a totally of 200 + shipping to 60442 = what ever it may be

FYI !!!!!....i do NOT have the money yet...i am a college student so im pullin nickles and dimes from everywhere i can to fix up this damage so some time within the next month or so ill have the money...

throw me a PM with what u think

Thanks

Mike/Muzz/Drummer