TONS OF PARTS IN TEXAS

thetexan88

Need a few 1988 starion parts.

Hood prop rod

Complete Air Filter can and hose to turbo

Waste gate Actuator

Passenger side complete fan assembly

Speed control actuator with cable and mounting bracket

Compressor housing or turbo is a like to have item. The one I have may not be working and is not the stock one. I can always use it for a spare, or if the waste gate will not mount to mine.

I still need a few more items, at the right price, but thanks for your help so far.

Still have not received answer yet.

Jason,

I'm sorry but I don't have one right now. If you don't find one in a week or so please ask again. I am supposed to get another parts car in by then.

kstokes,

I've sent a couple PMs with no luck getting them to you I guess. I have basically told you the same thing I said to Jason above. The only thing I have right now is the hood prop. If you want to get it let me know. It will have to be shipped alone anyway.

:) Thanks again, David Springer

here is my email your_name_here@myself.com

All i need for now is an intake accordian that is in pretty good condition and a front license plate mount. Email me so we can talk prices please! (i'm sick of my car sitting in my garage! lol)

I do have a cam and roller rocker assembly I just took off of a good engine. All in good used condition. Here's a picture. Please let me know if you have an interest in the whole setup.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y178/thetexan88/P1010051.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y178/thetexan88/P1010056.jpg

I will also include the jetvalve elimination kit in the picture if you're using a jetvalve head.

:) Thanks, David Springer

Edited by thetexan88

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I am looking for the two side spoilers and a manual transmission cross member for an 88 Starion. I also need the outside window opening trim for the passenger side and a front bumper support. If you could let me know I would appreciate it. Thanks