Headgasket-FuelinjectionPro/SCE Titan *Balance Due*

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is still for sale, still the GP PURCHASE STILL ON, i would like to buy one or 2 let me know

, and can also fit those gasket Copper TO any head, can it fit to Marnel Head , with Magna MPI INTAKE modify already. thanks.

plese let me know about it, if its gonna fit to a marnel head non jet valve at 25 or 30 psi of boost, with T04 TURBO.

I need to know before i make a buy.

plese let me know about it, if its gonna fit to a marnel head non jet valve at 25 or 30 psi of boost, with T04 TURBO.

I need to know before i make a buy.

:roll: :cuss:

I guess so....if it didn't then why would we all buy it? READ THE FIRST PAGE! Before Asking those questions.... [-X

Hey ED/SCOTT,

Have you guys received the gaskets from SCE? How'd they look? Post Pictures Please!

We have not only received them, but they are on the way to those that ordered! ( Everone: If you have paid the balance due you should have received a E-Mail with the tracting number.) You may pay the balance at this link: http://www.angelfire.com/mech/edwardcase00/Headgasket.html

Like 83TechMaster said:

I saw the gasket and it is awsome !!!!!!

They are very nice indeed. The ICS Titan head gasket was awarded best new product runner up at the SEMA show in Las Vegas!!

For those that were not in the Group buy you may order at our web site: http://www.angelfire.com/mech/edwardcase00/Titan_HG.html

Thanks to to all in the GB!! We knew it could be done!

OH YEAH>>>>Mine should arrive in two days! Now someone give me a hand to take the damn head off?..its too heavy with the Turbo mani and everything still on it....LOL...Cant wait....

Oh I have a question ED....

Now with this gasket, do we torque according to the ARP's Torque or do we torque the ARP according to the gasket's rating? I know that Im asking this a bit too early but just incase you know! (This is assuming that Im using the ARP's molly assembly lube)

Oh I have a question ED....

Now with this gasket, do we torque according to the ARP's Torque or do we torque the ARP according to the gasket's rating? I know that Im asking this a bit too early but just incase you know! (This is assuming that Im using the ARP's molly assembly lube)

Heres a link on installing the gasket. Also instructions are with the gaskets.

http://www.angelfire.com/mech/edwardcase00...et_install.html

ED

• 2 weeks later...

I can't believe no one has posted or asked the specs on this gasket...

How thick is the gasket before and after crush...?

Oh I'm sorry one person...

Can you guys find out the thickness of the gasket, and also see if SCE can make different thicknesses of this gasket? My head is .025 under service limit (just found out 20 min ago) on top of that this isn't a throw away head, I have $1100 in it. I'm going to try a shim but don't have much faith. :x

Anyone know the answer..?