rear camber plates GP - closing 3/27

artinist

these are meant to work with factory/eibach... springs. they are a direct replacement for the rear rubber isolator and do not have any negative effects on ride quality.

I only had a couple of extra sets of these left and a few of you have been asking about them so I need to place an order with the machine shop. they have a minimum so I need about 10 orders to get this going.

the price has also gone up for the machine work so the price is also higher than the ones I got done a year or so ago. I ended up paying the extra cost out of my pocket for the ones that went with the recent coil-over GP but that was my fault for not checking.

they will now be $75. price includes shipping.

more coilover info:

http://www.antimpower.com/misc/coiloverguide.htm

more camber plate info:

http://www.antimpower.com/misc/camberplateguide.htm

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before placing an order remember that these kits are not street legal

Payment info:

I will accept paypal(prefered) OR money orders from the U.S. post office.

email me if you will be sending a money order so I can give you the info:

the total again is $75

along with your payment, make sure to include the following.

- SQC username

- full name

- address

- email adress

- contact phone number

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Camber plates make it possible to adjust your camber (the lean of the tire). From the factory there is no adjustment for camber. So if your springs wear out or you lower the car, it causes negative camber and you cannot correct this.

With adjustable camber plates, you can adjust for more camber in a road racing or autocross situation. Or like most of us, you have a lowered street car, you can correct for less camber after lowering your car. So your rear tires will sit straight up and down like this  l---l   instead of leaning in at the top like this   /---. Let's you get more even tire wear and better traction at the drag strip too.

Your camber will be affected less in front than in the rear by lowering so it is less crucial to buy front plates but not a bad idea still. Plus, front plates are usually ffar more expensive than rears.......

Hope this helps Trini,

Turborusty

Camber plates make it possible to adjust your camber (the lean of the tire). From the factory there is no adjustment for camber. So if your springs wear out or you lower the car, it causes negative camber and you cannot correct this.

With adjustable camber plates, you can adjust for more camber in a road racing or autocross situation. Or like most of us, you have a lowered street car, you can correct for less camber after lowering your car. So your rear tires will sit straight up and down like this  l---l   instead of leaning in at the top like this   /---. Let's you get more even tire wear and better traction at the drag strip too.

Your camber will be affected less in front than in the rear by lowering so it is less crucial to buy front plates but not a bad idea still. Plus, front plates are usually ffar more expensive than rears.......

Hope this helps Trini,

Turborusty

Thanks Rusty, good info ;D

Trini

Sounds reasonable in pricing, and functional to boot.  Please put me in for the buy, and let me know when you need me to ante up thru paypal.  Is it still reasonable to assume that they would be delivered by the end of  March?