hurricane 4 mpi setup....

tsiconquest88

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like its a GO! guys i was plannin on getting it earlier but im goin in for a major surgery and wanted to get the stuf i need before i go in on the 22nd but i think i will wait might as well i guess  :'(   so thats 3 of us now lol come on wheres the other 2 guys for this awsome setup  ;D  

hey  i just want some dyno  numbers ::),,,,im in ,,if i could see some numbers ,,,,

get me the stinkin numbers man   ,,,,,im too out for a couple months  ,,,,,when is this all happenin  the purchace itself that is,,,,and how does it work? where is the money sent

hey man.... call them for the numbers i don't recall them having numbers at this point for a STOCK quest, but i think they have numbers for their quest with the 8 injector setup. not sure! i forget now wut they told me. give em a ring....727-243-1396.  go to www.fuelinjectionpro.com for your other questions they have the address i believe on there for where to send ...if not ask them!   the gp is working as it looks. we are getting the deal of 1800 if we get at least 5 people otherwise its 1961 or wutever, which dude i will say is awsome being everything is there u dont gotta go searchin around buying other stuff from various people and its complete ecu setup and all and injectors and wiring and all already done and looks great too.  ;D  

Below is a list of what is included in the kit.

When five or more are ready to order just post or E-Mail to us there names and E-Mail address and we will send a PayPal request E-Mail to each person.

HURRICANE-4 MPI SYSTEM includes two kits:

(A) MPI4-PRO kit with:

(1)  MP-PRO-4AH  aluminum four injector manifold.

(2)  Billet aluminum fuel rail with AN fittings (inlet and return).

(3) TB-PRO70 throttle body, 3" inlet od.

(4) Four fuel injectors matched  (75lb).

(5) t-stat and housing.

(6) manifold gasket, TB gasket.

(7) Water temp sensor.

(8) TPS sensor.

(9) Fuel pressure regulator.

(10) Throttle cable

(11) THE MANIFOLD,TB. INJECTORS, SENSOR, and FUEL RAIL ARE PRE-ASSEMBLED and WIRED!

(B) MPI-FC-PRO  Fuel controller kit for HURRICANE-4 MPI with :                                          

(1)  FC-1 fuel injection controller.

(2) Wiring harness for fuel injection system made to plug into the MPI4-PRO  for the Conquest.

(3) Air temp sensor.

(4) Standard map sensor (good to 20 psi).

(5) WIRING SUPPLIED IS VERY COMPLETE AND EASY TO INSTALL MOST EVERYTHING JUST PLUGS IN.

HURRICANE-4 MPI SYSTEM (A and B above) price is $1961.00 plus shipping.

For the group by it will be $1800.00 plus shipping.

If you are using the stock ignition add $49.00 for the igntion pickup adapter(not needed if you have a MSD 6A, A,ect.).

ED

lol yea im ready to but im gonna wait for u guys...  siance u can go ahead if u wanna lol but it would make 5 for us ... i decided to wait myself i have a surgery commin up and it will be bout the same time im ready after that as it will for the other 4 guys to get the money as they need 2 months. my surgery is major and i will be out for bout 2 months. thats why i wanted to get it right away bein i can right now but if i do get it now i wont be putin it together anyway lol. oh and bout that piping kit question BRYEN asked... theirs goes in front of the block.... get kellydahman's!!!!!, read my reply i wrote bout the whole setup. it will be well worth it from him... his dont go in front of the block he has direct from tb right to intercooler on that side and has 2 1/4 inch conversion piping as well... lot more power and well worth to go along with this mpi.... check out the reply i wrote       -joe

oh yeah i remember reading that post,,,,yeah i dont think i would like it runnin in front of the block,,

lets get a date to reach for, somthing to look at ,say jan 15 or feb 1 st??? wat do you think

later bryen

ok looks like this is goin better and better lol.... jan is prob the best date for everyone agreed?   so far theres 6 of us now after 5 we dont get any more of a discount so if anyone after 5 rather not wait obviously u wont get it for 1800 but its up to u ...ur not obligated to wait with us 5  ;)   if u wanan wait awsome ... hey theres a choice for another 200 bucks for a lcd tunable on screen display they are sellin in case any of u didnt see it on their site... i am getting it as well, its not part of the deal with FIP just so u know. if u do want it let it be known ahead of time when these orders go through

yes january works good for me,,hopefully ,, hey tsiconquest88 that lcd deal you speak of explain that a little more is it mounted in the car? that would be the shizznizzle,,,and that would be awsome if it did bolt to the  dohc head,,,im sure that is up to the design of the head but would be awsome,no?

later bryen

and bout that head. its awsome he is workin on it. and i hope all works out well with it. but i must say i will wait for others to buy that and see first lol as it will be a large investment and im sure it ownt be backed up if things go wrong with it after put out for sale..im gonna sit back and wait on it lol.

January works for me. Im in the middle of rebuilding my engine, and dont plan on driving my car till April. The winters are too cold and snowy here to be driving a Starquest. :'( :'( :'(

Thanks,

CALIBER 308