Stedebani GP!  CLOSED!   Full Payment Due 5/31

kev

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we should have about $1600 after DJ and I pay.   We are slowly getting there.

I am holding out until Wednesday to pay for my items.  I am hoping that a reimbursement check hits my account this wednesday.  If it does, I will be adding a tranny mount and rear mounts to my list.  

kev

I'd like to have the F&R camber plates, but it doesn't look like we're gonna' make $3,000, I suppose there's no need to send my money, right?

I have a feeling that a lot of orders will come in this week.  Most people wait until the last minute including myself.  

Get your money in, your camber plates will bring us to about the $2000 mark!  It will only take a couple more orders to get to $3000.  

kev

Hello, everyone... :)

I was under the impression that midnight, last night was the deadline for the deposits.    As of this morning, 11 of 16 people who signed up for the GP have NOT sent in their deposits.

Like I mentioned in a prior email, if everyone who signed up followed through, $3000 should be no problem at all.  And, there have been more members add their interest since I made that statement.

It's up to you guys.  We can extend it a bit for the people who didn't get theirs in, but I don't want to be unfair to the people who went out of their way to pay on time.  You guys, discuss.  Let me know how you'd like to proceed.

C.J.

Quote from prior post:

*GP Goal:  

1) All orders combined must total at least $3,000 by Midnight May 16th 2003.

5) If the goal is met, remaing balances must be paid in full by Midnight May 23rd.

If there was confusion, that's fine.  That's why we're discussing it.

Quote from prior post:

*GP Goal:  

1) All orders combined must total at least $3,000 by Midnight May 16th 2003.

5) If the goal is met, remaing balances must be paid in full by Midnight May 23rd.

If there was confusion, that's fine.  That's why we're discussing it.

Oops, I personally misread your posting.   Ok, so how should we go?   Will the members who already paid receive their products even though the total was under?  Shall we wait until May 23rd to see if we reach the $3000?  

kev

I may want to add to my order Stedebani. Is there a way to do that? Well anyways, I am swapping all my 88 rear suspesion into an 86 (cleaner body no rust). Might as well replace most of the components while it's out right? So throw me down for the suspension bushing kit, the rearend mounts, and however many bolts I am going to need and Let me know how much it's going to be that way I can pay in full upfront. Thanks again for offering this.

Glenn

The GP is still open.  Anyone that wants in:  no need to ask.  How do you get on the list?  Send in your deposit.  All it takes is $50.

Everyone who paid already: we've got some requests for an extention.  If any of you have a problem with this, let me know and I'll see what we can do.

All else: $50 deposits are now due by midnight, May 23rd.  That means, one week later, the remainder of the funds are due.  (May 30th)  You can read all of the terms earlier in this thread.  All of these apply, just with all deadlines moved back one week.

Is this cool with everyone?

SHhhhh - I received your payment.  Thanks much.

C.J.

Stedebani, the rearend mounts are for the carrier right? The pumpkin that is? If so throw me down for a set of those too. Thanks

Don't worry about the suspesion bushings I don't have to take as much apart as I thought.

Kev - can you put StarionGirl on the list as #17 for one set of suspension bushings?  No payment yet, but it's on the way.  I'll let you know as I receive any payments via mail.

Would you also add a rear mount set for Jr_ss.  Thanks.

Joel - Payment received.  Thanx.   ;)

Sent payment today via paypal for bushings/bolts.  

My reimbursement didn't come in today, so I couldn't add a set of rear mounts :(.

I think I have the original post updated with the latest information.  Please doublecheck that I am correct.   My records indicate that we have approximately $2500 total if you include the money orders that are in the mail (Tim C. and stariongirl).

kev