Stedebani GP!  CLOSED!   Full Payment Due 5/31

kev

Updated 05[/color]/24/2004:

THIS GROUP PURCHASE IS CLOSED.  PLEASE PAY REMAINDER OF BALANCE, IF APPLICABLE, BY MAY 31.

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED!!!!

Well it's on!  See Stedebani's post below for info on the terms and conditions of this GP.  

I deleted a lot of the posting in this thread so we can start from scratch.  I updated the list below with the latest information before modifying the thread.   Please let me know if you want to change any information on the list.   Also, please post a reply here or send me a PM when you purchase from Stedebani.   This is just so the other members can keep track of the standings of the GP.  

Sorry, the short shifters will not be offered on this GP, but here are the other products and prices as copied from the prior GP thread:

Polyurethane Suspension Bushing Kit (softer compound, 85 Durometer)

Regular Price $250

GP PRICE $179  

Polyurethane Motor Mounts (softer compound, 85 Durometer)

Regular Price $140

GP PRICE $99    

Polyurethane Manual Trans Mounts (softer compound, 85 Durometer)

Regular Price $90

GP PRICE $59    

Polyurethane Rear End Mounts (softer compound, 85 Durometer)

Regular Price $140

GP PRICE $99    

NEW PRODUCT! Billet Rising Rate Fuel Management Units (FMU)

Regular Price $220

GP PRICE $139     

Billet Front Camber Plates

Regular Price $290

GP PRICE $199  

Billet Rear Camber Plates

Regular Price $120

GP PRICE $89  

Front Strut Tower Brace

Regular Price $120

GP PRICE $99    

Firewall Triangulation Braces

Regular Price $170

GP PRICE $129    

Rear Strut Tower Brace

Regular Price $120

GP PRICE $99      

Rear Suspension Bushing Bolts

GP PRICE $55/pair  

Here is the link to the old GP.  

http://www.starquestclub.com/index.pl?boar...;num=1067015553

Interested Parties Updated 5/25/04:

1. kev - bushings/suspension bolts   *Paid $234

2. 87cquest - FPR

3. phishfud - rear mts/trans mt/rear susp. bolts  *Paid $213

4. Tim C - bushings   *Payment in the Mail  $179

5. APalmer - bushings    *Paid $179

6. mitsusqueeshee - rear mts/FPR

7. jr-ss - tranny mts       *Paid $59

8. SHhhhh - motor/2trans/2rear mounts   *Paid $415

9. brent - bushings

10. GrooveHolmes - bushings/rear mts/bolts    *Paid Deposit $333

11. Blueballer - bushings/rear mts

12. Questtsi - 2 sets of rear mts/ 1 bushings/bolts *Paid $443

13.  Shawn_Silva - strut bar rear

14. Joel - bushings   *Paid $179

15. tmendeol - bushings    *Paid $179

16. Grey Wulf - bushings/motor mts/rear mts/fmu   *Paid $516

17. Stariongirl - bushings   *Payment in the Mail $179

18. DJ Lazerak - mtr mouts/rear mts/susp bolts   *Paid $312

19. UltimateLurker - front and rear camber plates :)

20. dan87quest - bushings/trans mts/rear mounts   *Paid $337

21. Figgit2 - motor mts/rear mounts/trans mt/bolts   *Paid $312

Total Dollar Amount for GP:   $4059

Mailing address for money order payments:

C.J. Evers

VP, Stedebani Enterprise Co. Inc.

190 N. Griffith Ln.

Manchester, PA 17345

Thanks,

kev

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted to thank everyone for the interest.   :)  We have been running full tilt since the National release of our Cryofuzion products.  The response has been fantastic, and it has just taken up a great deal of our time.  I hate to leave you guys hangin'.  Again, I apologize.

I have been looking over the tallies for everyone who is interested in purchasing.

I only see one problem; the short throw shifters.  During the last GP, the short throw shifter pricing was designed to be an inventory "blow out" sale.  Well, it worked.  We currently have no shifters in stock.  Since they are made in house, it wouldn't be a problem to make more.  However, at $99 each at a quantity of less than 50, it's simply not profitable.  There are a good many parts that go into these and we simply can't afford to run more based on the quantities in demand right now.  So, until further notice, the Stedebani shifters are not in stock.

The good news is that I added up the totals from the remainder of the interested parties and the totals exceed the GP minimum.  So, if everyone follows through with their interest, the pricing from the last GP still stands.

I have copied and slightly modified the terms from the last GP and listed them below.

*GP Goal:

1) All orders combined must total at least $3,000 by Midnight May 16th 2003.

2) Each order must be accompanied by a $50.00 deposit. If the $3,000 goal is not met, ALL MONIES WILL BE PROMPTLY REFUNDED. We accept MC, Visa, AX, Discover, good checks, Money Orders, and prefer Paypal (Stedebani@aol.com)

** If you Paypal a deposit or any payment, ALWAYS include:

A)  Your Starquestclub user name

B)  Your primary email address (some people use their girl's or friend's Paypal address, and it gets to be a mess)

C)  Your mailing address

D)  A complete list of the items you are purchasing

3) A flat $11.00 shipping charge applies to each order (not each item) shipped.  OPTIONALLY, you may prepay your order in full and receive FREE SHIPPING!

4) Shipments will begin promptly as remaining balances are received.

5) If the goal is met, remaing balances must be paid in full by Midnight May 23rd.

Let me know if you have any questions.  You can either email me directly at Stedebani@aol.com or post on this forum.  I'll keep an eye on things here.

Thanks again,

C.J.

Stedebani, so what you are saying is that if I paypal 59 for the tranny mount I don't have to pay the 11 for shipping? If so I'll pay right away, if not I'll still pay right away.

Glenn

Just an FYI - In the past our polyurethane parts for the Conquest/Starion were red in color.  All of the ones that are currently available are black in color.  They are the same compound as the newer red ones (85 durometer) simply a different color.

C.J.

I'd like to see an evaluation of the suspension bushings from someone who has installed and run the newer, softer compound. My OEM bushings need replacing, but I don't want a noisy, harsh riding car either. Thanx

I had to pay $290 for those red bushings less than a year ago.  So much for being an early adopter.. Still bitter about that one >:-(.  But whatever.. buy these its a good price.

TM.. they do wonders.  Best suspension upgrade and I think it should be done before any other suspension mods so that you can better feel the changes you make.  I used to have a problem with snap oversteer and it went away with bushings... basically the car became more progressive (predictable).

o0o0o Im interested in Suspension bushings...put me down :D

I'll put you on the list but if you are ready to buy, go right ahead.  This GP is open.  You can paypal Stedebani a $50 deposit now or pay in full and receive no shipping charges.  

Please keep me informed when you purchase or put a deposit down on any of the items.  

kev

1. Will everyone who orders the bushings, need bolts too? I just read where it is hard to save all the bolts, and they may need cut out?

2. The FMU: Does it adjust both the baseline FP, and Rate of Rise with boost? I can't remember where that info is? Is your web-site address posted on this thread?

3. So the first shipment commences when you receive the minimum $3K amount in full, correct? If we get that figure met sooner, like on or before the 16th, can you start shipping then? Or is everything going to be made and shipped after you get the minimum $3K? I guess I'm just wondering if I send in the payment in full, when can it be shipped by?

Not all cars require that the bolts be replaced.  It has been our experience that most of the bolts in that location are badly rusted and are a pain to remove without  damage.   Although, there have been people who installed the bushing set without any problems.  We simply make them available becuase they're expensive at the dealership and often difficult if not impossible to find.

C.J.

Thanks for the fast answer. It was so fast that I added a couple of questions real quick to my post, and you alreaady answered before I got it reposted!

Also, I live in a dry climate here in CO. the car has been here most all of it's life, so I don't think I'll need the bolts. I also have access to any and all tools including torches, presses, etc.... I am swapping struts this weekend hopefully, so I will take a look at them then too.

That's probably a good idea for everyone getting bushings. Get under there before you order, and see if they look to be all rusted out. Most of the rust will be hidden, so if you see much at all on the outside, they are probably bad on the inside.

You shouldn't have a problem out in your neck of the woods.   However up here in pa, it is a different story.    Actually, the only bolt that causes a problem is the one holding the A-arm to the hub assembly.  The rest come right apart.   Well I will take that back, pulling the strut out was a bit of a pain on my cars as well.

You still might need a torch, but I believe a propane torch might even do the trick.  You just need to get the rubber hot enough to lift from the steel, I had great luck in doing this with a propane torch on similar components.  

kev

I swapped in these bushings a long time ago, during the first run of em, and I still have one side that i could not get the bolt out of. It's the big one holding the lower A-arm to the hub/spindle. Everything else was pretty easy, and all I needed was a torch and some patience. now that the bolts are available, I can get the stubborn one out and not care if it is destroyed. Finally be able to finish the bushing swap after almost a year and a half. nice!

terry

Kev,

I just paypaled Stedebani my deposit of $50.  I am ordering the suspension bushing kit, the rear end mounts, and the rear suspension bushing bolts.  Come on people...let's see those orders!  

My total w/o shipping  $333.

Let's make this happen!

Groove

APalmer - Received your money order.  (Pre-paid in full)  Thank you!   ;)

Grey Wulf - Received your payment (Pre-paid in full) Susp. Bushings, Motor Mounts, Rear End Mount set, and 1 FMU.  Thanks much!   ;)  (I believe that would make you number 16 on the list.)