Steel Braid Turbo Oil FEED Line GP FINALLY !

Oscar_the_Grouch

Turbo Oil Feed Line

$60.00+$5.00 Shipping

GP WILL Close 10-31-03

Pay-pal LINKS ARE working

Just want to know if there will be any of you out there in the market for a NEW Turbo Oil Feed Line ( From Turbo down to the Oil Filter housing ) ?

OK, you have two (2) choices as far as hoses and hose ends for the SAME price of $60.00+$5.00 shipping.

OPTION ONE:

http://www.aeroquip.com/media/FCM4032.jpg http://www.aeroquip.com/media/FBA0400.jpg http://www.aeroquip.com/media/FCE2003.jpg

As pictured above (Red/Blue Anodized Aluminum fittings with SS Braid rubber inner hose and Steel adapter.) Hose rated for -45deg F to +300deg F and 1000 PSI.

NOTE: The Fittings will have the color Squeeme SWITCHED (Whats Red will be Blue and vise versa) Just like the line pictured on my Yahoo photo album (LINK Bellow)

OPTION TWO:

http://www.aeroquip.com/media/FCE4032.jpg http://www.aeroquip.com/media/FBC0300.jpg http://www.aeroquip.com/media/FCE2003.jpg

Steel fittings (NOT BLUE/RED) with SS Braid Teflon inner hose, and steel adapter. Hose rated for -100deg F to +450deg F and 2500 PSI.

I accept Pay-pal ( If you can pay out of your Pay-pal account balance OR your checking account there will be NO FEE to me, other wise if you pay with a credit card I must add the 3% fee ($2.00 for $65.00 payment) that Pay-pal charges me. )

I can also take MO VIA Snail Mail.

ANY questions DROP me a line (  oscardortega@yahoo.com )

These Lines WILL have a BIGGER ID than the OEM metal line, so it will flow MORE oil than the OEM line does now.

CLICK HERE to see Pics of the Oil FEED Line in my Yahoo photo album.

Also check out the other lines available while you're there

Pay-Pal Info Bellow

I use TWO DIFFERENT ACCOUNTS Choose the one that applies to YOU.

NOTE: PLEASE, PLEASE Include with your payment ALL of the following:

1- Site Screen name

2- Real Name and Last Name

3- FULL Shipping Address

4- Quantity of lines, If more than one ordered

For Pay-pal payments as CASH, from Pay-pal Account Balance or from your checking acount make payments by CLICKING the LINK bellow. NOTE: You will be charged $65.00 ($60.00 for the line and $5.00 Shipping ). NO FEE transaction

CLICK HERE for Pay-Pal Cash and Bank Transfers Payments ONLY

For Pay-pal payments with CREDIT CARDS make payments by CLICKING on the LINK bellow. NOTE: You will be Paying $67.00 ($60.00 for the line, $5.00 Shipping AND $2.00 Pay-pal CC Acceptance fees ).

CLICK HERE for Pay-Pal CREDIT CARD Payments ONLY

ANY Questions or if you will like to send in a MO or a CHECK PLEASE e-Mial me at oscardortega@yahoo.com so I may send you further info and or my mailing ADDY.

Thanks

Oscar

'Your Source for Big Brakes and Steel Braid Lines"

GP Member's LIST: $ = PAID               M/O  T/C = Money Order To Come

1- jerastan (TWO LINES) $  (Option 2)

2- Sonny_Jim ??

3- Kr0nus  $  (Option 2)

4- 87cquest   $  (Option 2)

5- SidewaySStarion ??

6- HotrodTSi   $ (Option 2)

7-  gofastredstar  (Option 2)

8- knightrider $  (Option 2)

9- Turbo26tsi  $  (Option 2)

10- Yellow_quest  $  (Option 2)

11- UltimateLurker $  (Option 2)

12- 88RedTsi $ (Option 2)

13- Dmaximum $  (Option 2)

14- scotty  $  (Option 2)

15- MR2StarQuest $  (Option 2)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So these bad boys are finally done!? Can I pay for it when ever I want then? Lemme know and I'll send money your way.

Jay

Hello Jay

Well the Lines are NOT DONE.

I was just given a ETA on the adapters and it looks like the end of the month will FINALLY get to me if all goes as planned. So I will place an order for 15 Lines within the next few days so they can be done by then.

Hopefully all WILL work out.

87cquest:

I wish I can help you out there but like I explained above the lines are NOT done and this is just a timeframe for the addapters to arrive in my hands. I can try to set you up with a LOANER OEM Line in the meantime if you are in THAT MUCH of a need. Just pay freight to and from and its yours for the time beein.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Oscar

Forgot to ADD:

I WILL NEED to know what OPTION will EACH one of you will preffer to have.

Option ONE (1) or Option TWO, I will post this info NEXT to your name so you know what you are getting.

ill take an option 1 when they are ready.  Thanks for the offer on the oem line!  I think I'm gonna mess with this one some more though.  Maybe have the flare on the oil filter bracket side of the line made bigger, which is where it's leaking.  Thanks a lot though.  ;D

Oscar, thanks for clearing that up for me. Just let me know when to send you the dough. I still wish you sold the whole SS kit ::) ;)

Jay

Jay..

I can put a FULL KIT together for you but it may take some time as cores and time will be a factor. Besides if I offer a KIT with ALL of the lines I currently am able to make:

Turbo Oil Feed and Return

Turbo Coolant FEED and RETURN

OIl Cooler Lines

Fuel Lines Upper and Lower Feed and Return

PCV to TB

Valve Cover to Oil Catch can

PS Line

ABS By-pass

Clutch to Slave

These will run upwards of $650.00 Not counting core fees, and not everyone wants to replace all of the lines and not many can ditch out this amount at once.

BUT agian I can definatelly work something out with you if you will like to go this route.

Thanks

Oscar

oscar how much are your coolant feed and return lines? thanks

The Info o the Coolant lines is at the GP Post at the LINK bellow.

http://www.starquestclub.com/index.pl?boar...;num=1047527600

I CURRENTLY only have a set of Custom Lines set for TAPPING and ONE set of Standard BOTH in Option TWO .

Thanks

oscar

• 2 weeks later...

Guys

Just a remeinder that you ONLY have ONE WEEk to get in on this GP for the Steel Braided Turbo Oil Feed Line.

I can ACCOMODATE ANY LEGTH of line for Custon applications or for the guys that are running Headers.

Also I am NOW ABLE to accomodate the guys with T3/T4's Garrets.

E-mail me for details or send me your specs or needs and I'll work something out for you.

There's also a possibility that I can get a BIGGER ID Line that the one currently beeing offered. NOT 100% Sure but I will keep all inform of this if it does happen to be made available.

Thanks

Oscar

Hey Hotrod

First I must say...

I AM SOoooooooo Sorry you have to "WINTERIZE" anything, I guess I dont know how good I have it.

I actually LOVE winter here, nice and low 50's NO Snow so its nice and GOOD for the 'Ol Turbo NICE dense air. I can actually take advantage of the new 100 Octane Pump gas avaialble and really open this puppy up.

But anyways... Sorry  ;D

No problem on the payment.

You know that you dont have to send MO I can take a check from YOU. You have been in enough GP's of mine that I can TRUST you  8).

Thanks for the update

Oscar

group purchase is over tomorrow, yes!  Can't wait til these get shipped out.  Wish I had more money, I'd get them all.  Should be here about 2 weeks from tomorrow, AYE?

Before this GP came along I was adding up how much it would cost for all this stuff to make myself, and it was more than 65.  About 70 bucks, plus I heard that putting it together was a PITA.

I'm excited. ;)  

Now I just want the turbo coolant line, and I'll be happy.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

87cquest...

Yes they ARE a PITA to put together, I tried to do the first EVER line myself and after Fudging with it for over an hour I gave up and left it to the PRO's. The BIGGER the line the easier it is to assemble but anything less than a -8AN JIC is and WILL be a PITA to assemble.

Yellow....

No problem and glad you are satisfied with the previous lines.

Thanks

Oscar