What do u guys think of this....

CherryTSi

I had my conquest repainted awhile back and they had to strip off all the stcikers.  So now my car is unmarked.  It seems that Mitsubishi Starion logos and emblems are so much easier to get.....but on a chrysler conquest.....?   Would that be bad?

Sam

I have an 87 tsi with a mitsu symbol on the front and the small mitsu symbol on the hatch.  Nothing else!   I love it.  Who cares anyhow, they are both the same car.

I will have it badgeless after my rebuild though.  Only reason being is that it will be easier to get into car shows.  I won't get as much slack about owning a "foreign" car especially seem as though half of the people in the world don't even know what these cars are.  I'll tell all the rednecks around here with the 60s baracudas and such that it is a chrysler and they would never know the difference, lol.  

kev

I didn't even bother looking for badges after I had my car repainted a few years ago.  I love it. I hear the kids in the neighboor hood.  " Its not a mustang, maybe its a porshce."  I've been pulled over before just so the cop could ask what kind of car it was.

• 1 month later...
I've been pulled over before just so the cop could ask what kind of car it was.

Ohhh ho ho hoooo... That's bull$#!! man... I'd be so pissed if a cop pulled me over for that!  >:(

They're already wasting my time when I get pulled over for doing 90 in a 55!  :P ;) J/K

glad u have imagination, but thats a horrible idea.  its a conquest/starion, made to look like it is......not some rice burner that has multi tone body parts so that u cant distinguish it from what it was meant to be.  

Sam