Anything Old HKS

StarionTroy

I've been planning on building a period correct Starion for a while now, and decided on an HKS theme considering they're one of the only high quality manufacturers that made anything for these cars back in the day.  If anyone has anything like engine electronic devices (PFC F-CON, AIC, EVC, GCC) or even old merchandise like stickers or t-shirts, send a PM! Only really interested in things from the 80's, and especially anything HKS SPORTS branded.

I've got the HKS intake plumbing and bypass valve, but not really looking to get rid of it at the moment.

I do have period correct Greddy/Trust parts that I don't mind getting rid of

I have:

Greddy Profec-A (fuzzy logic) boost controller, all wiring, sensors, manual

Greddy Rebic III auxillary fuel controller with wiring, manual

Greddy fuel injectors, bosses welded into an over valve cover pipe

Greddy Rebic III simulator with connector cable to connect to rebic III, manual

Greddy Turbo Timer

The Greddy parts were pulled from my car, working when I moved to MPFI with AEM

Edited by tux
  • Like 1

Like I said, I'm looking to make a HKS themed car, so I'm not interested in any of the Greddy items. Hopefully someone else will see this thread and want them! Thanks for posting anyways, if you ever feel like selling those hardpipes, let me know.

• Like 1

On 3/23/2023 at 8:48 PM, Mr_pat said:

StarionTroy I had an HKS turbo timer if I can find it I'll let ya know ..    Tux how much you want for the boost controller and Timer ?

What generation is it? I'm only interested up to the 4th generation
www.hks-power.c0o.jp/en/product/electronics/timer/tt10/index.html

It was a black and green unit about 4" X 4" by 1"   had a direct plug in harness for my quest .   I couldnt tell ya what generation..  I bought it used back in 2001 - 2005 at some point. 

Is this BOV something you'd be interested in? I've had it for years, was planning to run it for the period correct coolness but my car came with a perfectly good Greddy on it so I'd be okay with letting it go. I have tested it and it works. Would look amazing polished up with some new stainless hardware. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

xNj9N6p.jpg

dFffQhJ.jpg

b41tbVS.jpg

xWp9ok9.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...