Asking around for opinions on a wheel and if it's possible

I just got the unfortunate news that one of my front wheels is bent ;/

Currently I have the SHP wheels on front and rear ( 8j and 9j ) and I've been looking around for a new set and seems like they're all wayyy out of my price range, which is a shame because our wheels are some of the coolest factory wheels ever made imo. The main question I'm asking is: I'm looking at a set of 4 16x8's and wanted to know if I would run into any problems running a slightly less wide wheel on the rear considering the car was originally staggered with 16x8 in the front and 16x9 in the back. The new set linked above does have a +20mm offset and I know the rears have a -10mm offset, so would I run into any problems there if anyone has experience with different offsets?

Finally, does that wheel fit the image of the car? I love the look of mesh wheels, especially the SSR Formula mesh, but I don't want to disservice the look or break necks in the wrong way.

Ideally I've been trying to find a set of 1 piece wheels because I really don't like the look of the nuts of the lip but there doesn't seem to be many options that don't fetch used car money anymore, so if anyone has any wheel recommendations feel free to let me know.

Edited by The_Ginger_Stig

I have these on my car, 16x8.5 front, 16x9.5 rear, with SHP tire sizes. The fronts fit well without a spacer, the rears fit okay too but they need a small spacer not to look too narrow compared to the front (I went 15mm, could've gone more). https://ns-wheels.com/wheels/ns-drift-mdv2/

4Q8Twfg.jpg

Edited by obsolete
spelling

Yeah just my local firestone, I have a pretty decent vibration in my wheel that makes it shake and it's a cyclical vibration that goes away at some speeds so I have a decent assortment of reasons to believe them. I just got a local wheel shop from them and I'm going to try that route because it seems a lot cheaper than buying a new set.