friend can't log in anymore

michael hollen

Markhansenconquest contacted me and asked if i would try to find out why he can't log into the Starquestclub site anymore, he says he's tried everything, and it seems like he's locked out of the site.Please let me know whats going on and i will relay the message to him, thanks for any help

Yeah, he asked me to inquire as well. The issue from my understanding was when trying to log in his password acts invalid, then when trying to reset it the curvy letter/number code thing you have copy doesn't get accepted either. My guess is computer problems/virus, not the site.

This site has been having issues with the captcha (curvy letter/number code thing) for a long time. Its been preventing new people from joining, old people from reactivating accounts and all that stuff. Only way to get around it is for a moderator to do something about fixing it. Or just getting lucky and catching it during the one and a million times it actually works properly...

if the cookie was damaged or he got a new email account the site will not allow him to log in,, find the

sites cookie and delete it ,, the site will them create a new one and he will be able to log in

it's most times easier to delete all cookies and start over