*NEW VIDEO ON PG.2 - Short pov driving video with open downpipe and open dump

Cali, you may very well not need a puller. Loosen the nut that holds your hub adapter on but leave the nut threaded some (so it won't come off) and then try pulling the wheel off. The nut will stop you from whacking yourself in the face haha.

Also, I noticed that your A/F ratio tended to stay around 12 through most of your driving (idle, cruising, WOT). Are you still not fully adjusted yet?

I was looking at your engine bay pictures and was curious too, do you have a piece of pvc pipe in your intercooler piping at your blow off valve?

Cali, you may very well not need a puller. Loosen the nut that holds your hub adapter on but leave the nut threaded some (so it won't come off) and then try pulling the wheel off. The nut will stop you from whacking yourself in the face haha.

Also, I noticed that your A/F ratio tended to stay around 12 through most of your driving (idle, cruising, WOT). Are you still not fully adjusted yet?

I was looking at your engine bay pictures and was curious too, do you have a piece of pvc pipe in your intercooler piping at your blow off valve?

I tried to pull the wheel off already...it was a no go. Puller will do it with ease.

The car is still being tuned. I'm using the tunerstudio autotune function to dial it in. The more i drive it, the better it gets. As for the bov, no, that's a metal pipe section with the bov flange on it.

Edited by CaliConquestAlex

I'm also keeping the revs under 5k until the tuning gets more dialed in and i can predict the upper rpm values. I had it running very well with the 60-1 turbo, but that pushed way more air than the 20g so I'm having to completely retune the fuel maps and AE bins

Put it on loose, get going straight down the road and pull it off and put it on real quick straight.

I kid, I kid.....it would be pretty funny though.

Seriously....I was joking. Don't try this.