put my 83 on a scale

I dig it! Very nice looking. I've had thoughts of doing my old flatty like that and customizing side skirts on it also. Very cool.

18g td06 with maft and safc2 on 20psi, need a bigger intercooler now

Sounds like one nasty lil flatty right there. Looks like a sleeper that might hurt some feelings at the local strip too? Or just for cruising? Either way, respect for the flatness, they don't get enough love from the community.

Of course with Harry doing such a terrible job with his 2... I can see why no one wants them.... :ph34r:

JK Homie...you know I luv your cars.

BC_99

Sounds like one nasty lil flatty right there. Looks like a sleeper that might hurt some feelings at the local strip too? Or just for cruising? Either way, respect for the flatness, they don't get enough love from the community.

Of course with Harry doing such a terrible job with his 2... I can see why no one wants them.... :ph34r:

JK Homie...you know I luv your cars.

BC_99

i built it specifically to beat my buddys miata in thos years auto cross events, from what ive seen today after getting my tune where it is im not going to have a problem doing that. id also like to take it up to thunder valley and make some passes see what it will do

I dig it! Very nice looking. I've had thoughts of doing my old flatty like that and customizing side skirts on it also. Very cool.

You can get some nice "body kits" from Australia. They make the flattys look meaner but not rice.