Mods, why did the word game thread get removed ?

A bunch of BS....was the word game really offending someone? I found it amusing, and fun. It kept me busy throughout the boring days at work. I am not happy this was removed....very very petty if you ask me.

There were multiple posts that violated site policy, so yes it offended the owner of this site.

Jimmy

wow, I guess I'm lost as to how one single word no matter what that word is would really offend someone. It wont allow you to type a curse word. I must not understand some underlying things. Maybe there were words that are code for something else. I don't know how else it would be offensive. Oh well, looks like it wasn't removed after all. I guess this will forever remain a mystery to me. :blink: :blink:

Like the ever elusive Bigfoot and Lockness monster. Scooby scooby doo where are you !?

it's "LOCH" not "LOCK" , if your going to insult me at least spell my name right !

it's "LOCH" not "LOCK" , if your going to insult me at least spell my name right !

Sir yes sir!

Super serious newbalisiousness.

I wasn't insulting anyone.

See that statement right there has me lost Patra, maybe I'm just in the dark here, but I just don't get it. For you to say you are disappointed in everyone is pretty ridiculous. Now maybe there are some things I'm just not up to speed on. I just find the entire situation childish. Now, maybe you are joking with that statement, or maybe you are saying you are disappointed in all of you, but all of you doesn't include me....All I'm saying is how can 1 word offend someone especially since it cannot be a curse word. OOOOOOHHH look out someone just said SOUP......oh no, I'm gonna go cry now because that offends me, I mean, really???? Again, maybe I'm missing something here, but from an innocent bystanders point of view.......Absolutely Ridiculous!!! And I'm offended that you would say you are disappointed in all of us....what the hell did I do? Oh, wait I just said hell, is that an offensive word? So Sorry!! Have a great day everyone!!!

I hear ya .. Spring time everyone coming out of hibernation. Time for happiness good times and cookouts. Edited by G54Bstore

Harry... That's some funny S**T

But I get what Bill is saying. there are some double secret probation things that a newbie or outsider would not understand that WOULD offend some members here. but this one is mild compared to the last word game we had.

for the BBQuest we usually have the locals, and last year Brandon from FL came in too. always a fun time ;) can't expect anyone else tho,

" buncha slack jawed homosexuals around here "

http://starsmedia.ign.com/stars/image/article/960/960815/JesseVentura--Predator_1237493577.jpg

I love the Gov. in that movie... can't beat some of his lines. 'Ol painless...