HKS No Longer Supports Us??

psu_Crash

Well, looking through some things on their website I see this. http://www.hks-power.co.jp/usa/products/Pid=671.html

So apparently they do this sell ONE product that is designed specifically for us!

I'm curious as to what this "Install Kit" contains. I installed my EVC without a kit and it wasn't rocket science

I have that kit, it includes a green and blue silicone hose to run your vac to the evc unit, adapter fittings for vac lines, a few hose clamps, and a piece of pipe to insert into the accordian pipe to stop it from sucking in under "high boost". Also come with an instruction manual for installation with vehicle specific diagrams. Its really nothing special lol, i payed it 25$ like 4 years ago on here.

HKS dropped us years ago. They broke their teeth on our car but the sales volume doesn't justify continued support. 90% of Starquest owners are too cheap to buy their products at full retail anyway.

Agreed. Hell just their EVC that I run cost me $300 and that was a good few years ago.

Preset boost levels at the push of a button. Plus offset settings to make sure it reads what your gauge reads and a scramble boost feature that will turn up the boost a certain amount for a certain time at the push of a button. Supposedly it also helps spool times by not letting the WG start to open at all before the set boost level. Then it pops open all at once.