16x8 16x9 Starion wheels

85toyosupra

Thats what you're going to run in to. Starquesters want their wheels to stay on a starquest. These wheels are rather scarce and we dont want them being beat to snot (word filter) by a mad tyte drifter yo. This may not be you, but it is 99% of the jdm yo crowd that comes on here. Dish and width so they can poke and stretch but end up doing a slide and crash instead. If you wanna play, you'll have to pay, otherwise you'll need to find a set from a non starquest guy OR a fanboy that has found out these cars are unsupported maintenance monsters despite they awesome factory widebody stance. You'll find him parting his car out because he blew a head gasket pushing a 25 year old car with a poor or questionable maintenance history.

Kane

• Like 1

Thats what you're going to run in to. Starquesters want their wheels to stay on a starquest. These wheels are rather scarce and we dont want them being beat to snot (word filter) by a mad tyte drifter yo. This may not be you, but it is 99% of the jdm yo crowd that comes on here. Dish and width so they can poke and stretch but end up doing a slide and crash instead. If you wanna play, you'll have to pay, otherwise you'll need to find a set from a non starquest guy OR a fanboy that has found out these cars are unsupported maintenance monsters despite they awesome factory widebody stance. You'll find him parting his car out because he blew a head gasket pushing a 25 year old car with a poor or questionable maintenance history.

Kane

Truth right here

I will never drift my car I respect it and love it, I plan on keeping it all my life not trashing it like all of these ungrateful children destroying great cars. I support Starquest, I would love to buy one sometime in the future but I'd first like to somewhat "finish" this first project (projects are never finished in my book lol). Anyway I want a set of these wheels because I'm soon doing a 5 lug swap and the Starquest wheels look somewhat similar to the 85 Supra's stock rims. This would also be great since they are bigger in diameter and also wider which would look bad tail in my opinion. I didn't come on this website to destroy wheels, if that were the case I'd just buy some xxr's or something just as easy to find and cheap, not all youngsters want to destroy history.

Regards

-Uriel

My boy has an 85 Supra, didn't know you could swap on the newer 5 lug hubs. Look, you may be able to find a set of 8's and 9's for cheaper than a grand, but why not go with a set of 7's and 8's and save the extra money for something else? 7's and 8's are easy to get, much cheaper (less rare) and probably only a Starion guy who knows his stuff could tell the difference.

Yea, the starion front hubs fit the Supra and the rear you just machine it to 5x114.3. I kind of want wider wheels, I'm currently running 15x8 eagle alloy hammer heads all around, in the rear I'm looking for something at least an inch or two wider. But if i can't find by 9's I'll just buy 8's.

7s n 8s actually fit and look better on the older Poopraz, get more 'lip' with em to.

In my head I was thinking that too, the SHP's have less lip on them but the center is more dished... but wasn't 100% on it and the flames here, they come up fast. LOL

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...