If sent as a gift yes. Just add address and order in comments. If not. 42.23 as a purchase via PayPal. Edited by wrngwae

• 2 weeks later...
I have replaced all of the soft suspension parts with GNT's poly bushings. The products are the very high quality and these owners are extremely helpful in all of the areas they provide products for. They are a top notch organization and they are genuinely committed to helping keep our cars on the road. Thanks, guys!

Thanks benjhe.... we truly are... you get my last text about the balance shafts? i bet TEP eliminated them or the timing on the shafts are off. that video was nuts. if that shifter is an old stedebani ship it to to me.. let me look at it please.... i will pay shipping both ways. i just want to see what it is doing. i can bolt it into my car and make sure it works properly ... if there is an issue i will fix it for free... but i still think it is a mookie... but i need to see it. Edited by wrngwae

Do the sway bar bushings come with the endlinks bushings? I just bought end links since they were dirt cheap on rock auto to throw in with some other stuff. Got a couple other things I need to buy first but getting a kit for what I dont have has got to happen soon! Most of my rear suspension bushings are trashed :unsure:

Do the sway bar bushings come with the endlinks bushings? I just bought end links since they were dirt cheap on rock auto to throw in with some other stuff. Got a couple other things I need to buy first but getting a kit for what I dont have has got to happen soon! Most of my rear suspension bushings are trashed :unsure:

No sir,,,,, we dont make end links for that reason. they are easy to get. but i get asked alot... maybe i should buy some and offer them up...lol we have what ever you need when your ready. will be in Texas this week tho.

• 3 weeks later...

No sir,,,,, we dont make end links for that reason. they are easy to get. but i get asked alot... maybe i should buy some and offer them up...lol we have what ever you need when your ready. will be in Texas this week tho.

Turns out the rockauto endlinks are just regular black rubber even though the pictures showed red bushings. Do you know who sells the poly endlinks for our cars?

Thanks benjhe.... we truly are... you get my last text about the balance shafts? i bet TEP eliminated them or the timing on the shafts are off. that video was nuts. if that shifter is an old stedebani ship it to to me.. let me look at it please.... i will pay shipping both ways. i just want to see what it is doing. i can bolt it into my car and make sure it works properly ... if there is an issue i will fix it for free... but i still think it is a mookie... but i need to see it.

Thanks so much for the follow-up, Tye. Not sure how I missed your response in this thread for a month (still earning my newbie status). LOL. Obviously, at this point, I have swapped out the culprit for a new GNT short throw bent shifter and the old one is headed back to you. When I changed the gear oil, it was clearly low by more than a half quart so we're full again. I believe that, combined with the shifter-swap, is what has quieted down the buzzing (screaming) that was coming from the stick before. The engine is still its noisiest in the 2800-3500 RPM range but the shifter is rock solid now. You guys rock. Thanks, again.

Edited by BLACK88SHP

• 1 month later...
started to buy a set of sway bar bushings today but realized after looking for paypal info i'd already purchased them in November & they got here in two days. maybe it's age and or bud lol. thanks again for the top notch service and products plus the cool sticker

Lol. Good thinking. Anybody have any new ones that we can copy?

just have swapped out mine for new, dangit lol. i do though have another new set, moog k9100 i'll send you. would buy a set. let me know the address and i'll send em.

Edited by sellerfeller

Well guys. If you have some narrow and wide body ones that would be great. Who has what? Now things have been busy with the new job so it would be a bit before I could return them if that's ok?