Are you planning on making the bushings for the aftermarket sway bars

in the distant near future?

if anybody has any in good shape,,,,they can ship them to me for prototyping... and the first off the line are theirs....

if anybody has any in good shape,,,,they can ship them to me for prototyping... and the first off the line are theirs....

My silver car now the parts car might have a decient set it only had 97k on it. If it does and i can get em off you can have em

I just looked at a pair i have in the garage gonna go check them against the bars,

also have a pair of noltec ones cant remember if stock or aftermarket ones will

look in a few.

lol,,,Braden,,,you could get something else,,,,,,,,,,,,and get a sticker................ ;) :P Edited by wrngwae

• 2 weeks later...
Allen, yes there will be more vibration with poly over the factory rubber. But the benefit is added strength and chemical resistance. Lol out cars never leak lol. Most will run just a singe motor mount on the drivers side to minimize the added vibration.

Hey Dwayne, I can tell you that even though it definitely increases the rigidity of the chassis it does not ruin the comfort-ability of the car in my opinion. Yes my car is starting to get on the more extreme end of a street car but I still feel its comfortable and not a bad ride.

I'll let you drive / ride in it soon when I come up for the mitsubishi cookout which you better go to this year! lol

Allen

I have a question. Wouldn't the poly engine mounts and diff mounts lead to feeling more vibrations? I'm curious, I've no experience with poly

I would think the added vibrations and road noise could be lessened or reduced by adding dampening......by using something dynamat

or damplifier.....i am going to see how it works out with mine when its done.