Noob in Washington State, 89 Conquest SHP

Conquestar

Hello everyone, taking my first stab at forum-play! I just picked up a black 1989 Conquest TSI from the original owner, only 43K miles. I'm pretty sure (if I trust all of the material on the forums) that it is an SHP based on the tire sticker in the door jamb and the wheel emblem inside the recessed rectangle on the wheels. My son owns an '09 Dodge Caliber SRT4 in silver (rarest color for the year) and I joke w/him about my car being "OG" and basically the Father (or Grandfather) to his car!

post-26497-0-17490400-1397234319_thumb.jpg

post-26497-0-64869100-1397234324_thumb.jpg

Congratulations! Very nice find, looks well taken care of! Welcome to the addiction! Still have my 1st black 89' If only I could get people to stop running into me? :(

Really nice car. However, the only thing "Chrysler" about your car is the sticker on the back of the hatch. Everything else about it is 100% Mitsubishi, so I would say it is more of the "long lost distant great uncle" to your son's car. ;) Welcome to the forum and keep that turbo spooled!

BC_99

• 2 weeks later...