Better Oil Separator For Your SQ

i was meaning a krank vent system but if you could explain your repy it'd help

Sorry Shelby, didn't realize you meant krank vent. I posted up a graph years ago of the crankcase pressure during a quick pull from around 1500 rpm to 5500 rpm and it was always at least slightly under atmospheric pressure. By the time it got above 5000 rpm is was only 1.5 inches of water (the pressure scale chosen) but it was still less than atmospheric pressure. 33 feet of water = 14.7 psi so 1.5 inches of water ain't much. but it keeps the dipstick in place.

Sorry Shelby, didn't realize you meant krank vent. I posted up a graph years ago of the crankcase pressure during a quick pull from around 1500 rpm to 5500 rpm and it was always at least slightly under atmospheric pressure. By the time it got above 5000 rpm is was only 1.5 inches of water (the pressure scale chosen) but it was still less than atmospheric pressure. 33 feet of water = 14.7 psi so 1.5 inches of water ain't much. but it keeps the dipstick in place.

thank you sir , has any one ever tried a reed plate inside the krank vent , they have a faster reaction time then a popit valve