t3 stainless steel tubular exhaust manifold

dsm9478

Hello everyone I have a brand new never used stainless steel tubular exhaust manifold for a t3 flanged turbo and it has a flange for an external wastegate Unsure of the brand but its a really nice manifold just going with a twin scroll turbo so I'm going a different route just message me at 3144432749

Not sure on value but I know there's a guy on here fabricating tubular manifolds for around $1000 so as of right now the price is $500 obo shipped feel free to offer me a price and we can go from there not trying to make money just trying to free up some storage space

Update $200 shipped just found out through another member that this is possibly an ebay header and I dont want to rip anyone off thats not what im here to do I just bought it off a friend a few years ago cause he needed money but heres the link so you know what your getting

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251466477338?redirect=mobile

Update $200 shipped just found out through another member that this is possibly an ebay header and I dont want to rip anyone off thats not what im here to do I just bought it off a friend a few years ago cause he needed money but heres the link so you know what your getting

http://www.ebay.com/...redirect=mobile

not trying to bash, but that seller was selling those for around 129 last year, and for some reason doubled the price this year. the metal is so thin it cracked in less than 300 miles.

i would verify it is the ebay one, if not it would be better, but if so, well, that lol

Yeah I honestly don't think its eBay cause I have seen eBay headers from my Honda days and its a really thick steel on this header

http://i.ebayimg.com/19/!B7gvoqQ!2k~$(KGrHqV,!lcEy+jC129nBM0,T+MnFw~~-1_12.JPG

^ebay, only ebay one made for our engine

Thats exactly what it looks like and.I have no problem lowering the price like I said I dont need it cause im going to buy one through j and b performance anyone who wants this manifold Jist offer me a price im not here to make money or.rip anyone off just to help anyonr who might want it

Yeah no longer for sale I have been informed by multiple members these r junk and I'd never sell them to any members here or to anyone BC_99 informed me that I shouldn't sell some I'm gonna take his advice cause I wouldn't want to rip any one off or make anyone unhappy