Formerly Stedebani Closed!!!! 4-18-14

wrngwae

First off let me start by saying, We all know Stedebani stopped producing these parts for our cars. And Quikconq was bold enough to go out on a limb and acquire the equipment to keep these in production. But, he has decided to move forward in other things. So, that being said. I would like to introduce you to GNT Performance Products. We are a small group consisting of myself and Duckheads. He is another member here on the forum. We would like to keep these parts available for our small tight knit community. so, here we go.

We are offering a one time Group buy on these parts at current pricing.

Suspension bush,,,,,,,,189

Diff mounts,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,109

Motor mounts,,,,,,,,,,,,,,109

Trans mount,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,69

Torque tube mount,,,,,,39

These prices are the same as they have been for years. However there WILL most likely be a price increase on purchases after this Group Buy. Which will be determined after we restock some of the inventory we already have. Unfortunately, the costs have gone up on materials to produce these parts. We will do our best to keep it at a minimal as possible.

We will continue to produce these parts once we get going. but due to the lack of materials to reproduce these parts there will be a delay till we can make these products complete.

Short throw shifters.

Rear Hub bolts.

Camber plates/ strut bars.

But there is also Good news to be given as well. We have been working on some prototypes and will be offering new products now. We have some prototypes in the field and have gotten good feed back.... so we will also be offering.

Front sway bar bushings........35

Camber plate gaskets............40

NOTE for the camber plate gaskets they will be sold for the front and rear of the car. They require drilling based on your camber settings....and bolt pattern. We didn't want to assume anybody's settings on there plates. These will help eliminate direct metal to metal contact between your plates and the car. When cut properly, will also help reduce water, mud and dust from your engine bay and rear hatch. They will come 3/16 thick and aid in noise as well.

We soon hope to offer,

Idler arm bushings

Rear sway bar bushings

for Flatty and Fatty alike....there is a difference between the 2 in the idler arm and rear sway bar bushings. These will hopefully be much sooner than later.

Front control arm bolts

Rear control arm bolts. ( even the eccentric one)

These parts may take some time to get going so please bare with us

We also plan to offer these parts year round to whomever needs them whenever they need them, after this Group buy is completed.

Please include 3% for paypal fees and add an additional $15 to "your total order" for shipping. The more you order the more you will save on shipping. Sorry but we have to go this route. Shipping is not cheap. International purchases please PM me. If you chose to Gift the Payment that is your Choice but, we have all read the horror stories...Right. PLEASE INCLUDE WITH YOUR PAYMENT, USER NAME, REAL NAME, WHAT YOUR PURCHASE IS AND MAILING ADDRESS YOU WISH TO RECEIVE YOUR PARTS AT.

Please send payment to cambe@csinet.net

If there are any Questions, please feel free to contact me.

Here are some Pics of the new bushings ready for shipping.

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r521/wrngwae/Mobile%20Uploads/image-5.jpg

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r521/wrngwae/Mobile%20Uploads/image-6.jpg

I can post pics of the former parts sold but most you already know what they look like.

ALSO, note, all parts will come with 85 shore Durometer red Poly and any exposed steel will be painted with Black oil based paint.

Thank you for your time and business

GNT Performance Products

Tye

aka Wrngwae

mr-starion Torque tube mounts and single motor mount........paid.......Shipped 5-2-14

scott87star Camber plate gaskets..........PAID........shipping 3/26/14

RonnieJ Torque tube mounts

Jeff714 Diff mounts..........paid..........shipped 3-17-14

87redcat Camber plate gaskets.........Paid................Shipped 4-21-14

quikconq Sway bar bushings

JohnnyWadd Camber plate gaskets

Potamus Sway bar bushings/front...........paid..........shipped 4-3-14

creakyjoints camber plate gaskets......Paid.....shipped 4-25-14

randy Sway bar bushing kit....when rears are developed.

STAR89QUEST

suspension bushing kit, torque tube mount, front sway bar set, and motor mount set..........Paid....... Shipped 3/25/14

dmyers151 Diff, Torque tube and Trans.......Paid.........Shipped..........4-21-14

TsiJay Rear control arm bushing set.......Paid......shipped 3/28/14

KIDMEN Camber Plate Gaskets.........Paid.....Shipped 4-21-14

Edited by wrngwae
  • Like 1

Great will these sway bar bushings work for the after market sway bars.

As long as the bar dimensions as the same. Yes. if the diameter of the bar is larger it can be drilled to fit. if your "D" bracket is different most likely not. there are "grease" groves in them. that you could match to fit.

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r521/wrngwae/Mobile%20Uploads/image-7.jpg

I could also make an insert for the mold for different diameter sway bars for aftermarket bushings if they are needed. as long as the strap that holds it in place is the same.

Edited by wrngwae

I have the suspension tech bars.

It depends on the diameter. is it the same as stock?

Plate gaskets okay I need and my tri bar need the straight across one so send it to me and bill me. Cool. :)

Im pretty sure Brian is taking care of you on that bar. but were you wanting the gaskets?

40 is for all 4 camber plate gaskets?

Yes sir... All 4

Edited by wrngwae

You might as well make the idler arm replacement bolt. I'm sure there are a lot of them with wear and they don't no it. Causing slop in the steering. Just my 2 cents of personal experience with them.

that is a good idea.. later i will see if i can hunt a good one down.

Rock on Tye and Greg

Thanks Nick!

Camber plate gaskets, what a good idea! Question, is there a black color option? For those of us with fussy tastes. Edited by scott87star

Camber plate gaskets? For what? These will go between the camber plates and the mounting point like a sandwich? How thick will they be? Will this raise the car?

They go between the camber plate and the vehicle. like a metal sandwich. to prevent metal to metal contact. and aid in debris into the rear hatch area and engine bay. and they are 3/16" thick so i guess it would raise it that tiny bit.

Edited by wrngwae

Hey tye and greg.

Remember ,I'm just down the road,if you need anything.

At the very least a phone call away.

Give a strong showing guys. The new sway bar bushings are a great addition.

Tye put me down for a set. And deffinately a set of rear sway bar bushing when you make them. And possibly a camber plate poly set.

Bryen

Thanks Kevin,,,, hoping to have the rear sway bar mold done this week,,,,,,,,,,,hoping is the keyword. Edited by wrngwae

You know Jeff, I'm not too sure. I have never seen the stedebani front camber plates. I have some pieces and parts but no Complete sets to judge from. These have been designed based off all the other ones that are available. That come from the bottom up. Hope this helps. If you have pics. Shoot em up or text em to me. I will let ya know. Thanks.