Dyno day and meet. April 26 2014

I think Joe's boost peaked about 27-29. He might have talked about in his build thread or last years dyno thread.

Link to the local weather http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=40.0033209&lon=-76.23632479999998&site=all&smap=1&searchresult=Lancaster%2C%20PA%2017602%2C%20USA#.U1W_kVIU-os

Hey John, I just cleared my inbox. Im pushing to make it on sat. Nycain's motor is out of his car so if I make it, he'll take a ride with me if I make it. We're at the 99% mark of finally getting my car road and show worthy...

Just have things I do with the kids on sat now. But will try my best to make it. I'll def let you know.

I looked for a time on this, but couldn't find one...when would be a good time to show up?

-N8

11 am. I do not think Mike (psu) will get there before 1:00 pm It will probably just be the 3 of us.

It is a sunny morning here.

Edited by StarquestRescue

Thanks for coming to my rescue John and Nate! Figures it would fire right up when help arrives. Unfortunately I was delayed enough to miss out on a dyno run.

At least John and I got to practice some troubleshooting and maybe Nate learned something?

Next time I trailer this animal so I don't take a 4 hour drive just to hang out in the sheetz parking lot haha!

No problem Homie, I drove up to see you guys and hang anyways... So it all worked out. Hope you guys make it back safe! And I did learn something... That's why John is aptly named StarquestRescue! :)

-N8

Edited by natallica

Are you guys saying there were no dump pulls?

Yea we just stood around shot the bull and ate burgers. Most of the v8's that I watched did around 370, a few in the four's. The GN did 277. A s10 blazer with twin 20g's did around 670.

And one TBI Conquest

330 run was at 22 psi. About the most I can run and still have control of the afr

350 run was at 24.5 psi. Went a little rich from high injector duty cycle.

357 run was at 25.5 psi. A boost spike from going wot at a lower rpm (2500) accounted for the higher tq on this run.

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff45/StarquestRescue/Data%20logs/SCAN0002-002_zps039c7b46.jpg

Edited by StarquestRescue