After you die? what would you like to see done what will happen with your cars?

jszucs

this is a subject I have given a lot of thought to and still have no deff idea , one thing always comes to mind how many of you have loved ones buried with a head stone and how often have you went and, meditated, talked or just sat there in silence , one one side I'd love to have a place for my children to come say hi to g-pa,,but on the other hand you do not want to burdon them with added expence , altho I have own'd my burial plots for almost 50 years they are in ohio , and won't transfer to florida where my family realy is ( at time of purchase they will tell you they can be transferred but that is just a sales pitch ) my 4 ohio plots cost $500 back then but to transfer them to florida, they want $8k

to be burnt like last weeks garbage is some thing I realy don't care for besides being burnt alive is one of my greatest fears , altho I know I wouldn't feel it

visiting my long dead little brothers head stone is still one of the most , relaxing things i can recall in many years , what you carry with you your entire life can be some strange feelings .

back when I was 26 I was asked to help with an old mans casket , he was 96 , no family, no friends

, and I thought what a terrible way to go .

I always wanted a cool funeral. I want people to be happy and remember the fun times we shared through life. So that's why I want to be set out on a small wooden boat covered in thatch and have my friends and family shoot flaming arrows at it. That way I'm "cremated" and my body/ashes will dissipate in the ocean or wherever.

As for my car I would like to leave it for my brother. But he lacks automotive knowledge and wouldn't finish my project. That leaves me with only 2 people I can give mine to. My friend Panda with a white evo x would most likely get it. Its about trust as well. I don't want to give my hard work to someone who would just crash it or blow it up.

My original plans for when i died was to have the money set aside for expenses,be cremated, throw a party for friends and family, and let my Daughter and Son decide what they wanted to do with the house,cars, and misc. Since im divorced from their mother it would all be theirs to do with as they pleased. However this thread got me thinking, id better make out a will now, since hitting the big 50 a couple years ago and not living as healthy of a life as i maybe should have, i have some changes to make.

I have already done a will when my daughter came along 4 years ago. The car wasn't really mentioned in it. But if I die and my wife survives, she said she would finish the car (Convert it to auto), and drive it always. She loves the car. I am so lucky.

this is a subject I have given a lot of thought to and still have no deff idea , one thing always comes to mind how many of you have loved ones buried with a head stone and how often have you went and, meditated, talked or just sat there in silence , one one side I'd love to have a place for my children to come say hi to g-pa,,but on the other hand you do not want to burdon them with added expence , altho I have own'd my burial plots for almost 50 years they are in ohio , and won't transfer to florida where my family realy is ( at time of purchase they will tell you they can be transferred but that is just a sales pitch ) my 4 ohio plots cost $500 back then but to transfer them to florida, they want $8k

to be burnt like last weeks garbage is some thing I realy don't care for besides being burnt alive is one of my greatest fears , altho I know I wouldn't feel it

visiting my long dead little brothers head stone is still one of the most , relaxing things i can recall in many years , what you carry with you your entire life can be some strange feelings .

back when I was 26 I was asked to help with an old mans casket , he was 96 , no family, no friends

, and I thought what a terrible way to go .

Dude your creaping my out today...... get out of my head.........and thank you.

Edited by jszucs