Parting out my 87 black mitsubishi starion

misael622

I am parting out my black 1987 Mitsubishi Starion with black interior. I still have all original parts and a few brand new parts. Car ran great before I took it apart. I'm from CT and now moving to FL in May so I'm looking to part it out ASAP. If u need any parts feel free to let me know What your looking for and I'll get back to u as soon as possible with a reply. For some reason I am having trouble attaching any pictures so if u want ill be willing to email them or text if needed. Thanks, Misael

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much for the main fusible link box with links to 23149? And do you have a good exhaust manifold and decent air dam?

Also, why part out the car versus selling it and keeping it from an almost certain death?

- Charles

Edited by nightwalkerancestery

How much for the main fusible link box with links to 23149? And do you have a good exhaust manifold and decent air dam?

Also, why part out the car versus selling it and keeping it from an almost certain death?

- Charles

I have a brand new never installed air dam in white primer for $250 shipped.. I also do have a decent exhaust manifold for $90 Shipped And the fusible link box $40 Shipped. The reason im parting it out is because i know ill definitely could get more money that way and I really need the money to move.

All a bit too high from my experience. Worth asking though.

I suppose you might get more, but these cars are worth every bit of saving especially in good running condition. Just my view of things and something to consider. Good luck either way.

- Charles

All a bit too high from my experience. Worth asking though.

I suppose you might get more, but these cars are worth every bit of saving especially in good running condition. Just my view of things and something to consider. Good luck either way.

- Charles

Yes I definitely understand. I would have rather sold it as a whole but another reason is I purchased the car as an abandoned vehicle and never registered it therefore the only way I can sell it to someone outside of CT and have them be able to register it is if I register it first then sell it and I cant afford to do that at the moment. But I do understand what u mean and thank you.

I have a brand new never installed air dam in white primer for $250 shipped.. I also do have a decent exhaust manifold for $90 Shipped And the fusible link box $40 Shipped. The reason im parting it out is because i know ill definitely could get more money that way and I really need the money to move.

What year air dam? If it is the one piece for 1988 or 1988 I am interested.

Yes I definitely understand. I would have rather sold it as a whole but another reason is I purchased the car as an abandoned vehicle and never registered it therefore the only way I can sell it to someone outside of CT and have them be able to register it is if I register it first then sell it and I cant afford to do that at the moment. But I do understand what u mean and thank you.

Understood. We all have to do what we've got to do. It's a shame but it is what it is. Good luck and I will spread the word.

- Charles

How about the radio surround part of the center console? My armrest part is good, I just need the big piece that goes around the shifter and radio.

Yes I have that for you and its in pretty good shape. If you would like I can send you some pics.