Starquest Garages

PSiTSi

This is old, there in now a two post hoist where the widebody sits. (its been there 2.5 years I should hurry up and finish the car) there is a four post hoist behind where the photo is taken.

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m121/KiwiStarion/018.jpg

Edited by 4WStarion

I'm trying to convince the wife to let me mount the 32" panel that's currently in my bedroom in the garage. Then I can take the living room 50" plasma and put that in the bedroom and replace it with a new 65" plasma or LCD this black friday. So far she's not on board...

TV is a work place is of little use , esp if you have intentions of doing work , that's like drinking beer and smokeing and then wonder why nothing ever gets done

now pc monitor for trouble shooting help is a diff story :)

TV is a work place is of little use , esp if you have intentions of doing work , that's like drinking beer and smokeing and then wonder why nothing ever gets done

Always have the TV on in the garage , i also smoke like a chimney, drink like a fish and has never stopped me from churning out beautiful jaw dropping/show stopping SQ'S .
  • Like 1

When you love TV as much as me, having a TV in the garage can actually help you get more done.... I can at least work on stuff during commercials or during a boring part of the show. The other alternative is to be on the couch in the house getting no work done.

When you love TV as much as me, having a TV in the garage can actually help you get more done.... I can at least work on stuff during commercials or during a boring part of the show. The other alternative is to be on the couch in the house getting no work done.

Agreed , i have mine on more so for background noise than actually watching it , just having noise in the background really helps when wrenching.

• 4 months later...