Black 88 SHP 5 Speed ( Drag Car ) PART OUT

brianpaul98

I have one person interested and if that falls through I'm just going to part it out. I know I can make a lot more than 3K doing that I just hate to strip another car. If it comes to that it will definitely be the last time I strip a car. I'm getting to old for this crap ;)

If I decide to part the car out which I'm really considering just because I can get a lot more for the parts here is what I will be asking for the major parts :

1.) NEW OEM 83 Hood W/ Scoops panted black - (SOLD)

2.) Brand new FULL 3" *DM mild steel exhaust - $375.00

3.) Rear Diff with NEW 4:22 gears (LOW MILES) - $600.00 (SOLD)

4.) Alkycontrol progressive methanol injection setup w/ MAP Sensor Brand New Installed never powered up - $450.00

(To see the system go here : http://www.alkycontrol.com Then under applications look at 1G DSM )

5.) Complete black front bumper w/ very nice NOT cracked one piece front spoiler - $350.00 (SOLD)

6.) 4 injector stock full ported intake bored to 52mm - (SOLD)

7.) NOS Nitrous bottle (FULL), heater, gauge, plumbing and nozzle - $300.00

8.) Marnal Titanium Valve Race Head - $1500.00 ( I can't go through this head right now because everything is packed up)

If anyone is interested in these parts let me know because I have had a lot of people ask but up until now I didn't want to part this car out.

PM me if you are serious and have cash.

Edited by brianpaul98

If I decide to part the car out which I'm really considering just because I can get a lot more for the parts here is what I will be asking for the major parts :

1.) NEW OEM 83 Hood W/ Scoops panted black - $1200.00 FIRM (When I say firm I mean firm not $1000 or $800 so don't bother with offers)

2.) Brand new FULL 3" *DM exhaust w/ Walker Dynaflow Muffler - $300.00

3.) Rear Diff with NEW (from Mitsubishi back in early 2000) 4:22 gears (LOW MILES) - $600.00

4.) Alkycontrol progressive methanol injection setup w/ MAP Sensor Brand New Installed never powered up - $450.00

(To see the system go here : http://www.alkycontrol.com Then under applications look at 1G DSM )

5.) Complete black front bumper w/ very nice NOT cracked one piece front spoiler - $350.00

6.) 4 injector stock full ported intake bored to 52mm - $300.00

7.) NOS Nitrous bottle (FULL), heater, gauge, plumbing and nozzle - $300.00

8.) Marnal Titanium Valve Race Head - $1500.00 ( I can't go through this head right now because everything is packed up)

If anyone is interested in these parts let me know because I have had a lot of people ask but up until now I didn't want to part this car out.

PM me if you are serious and have cash.

Let me know if you pull those 4.22 out of that diff.

Let me know if you pull those 4.22 out of that diff.

I'm not taking out the gears, I'll be selling the rear complete.

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE ON THE 88 SHP QUEST

I really want this car to roll out of here so I will make a sweet deal to someone who is interested in the engine / trans w/ Centerforce DF setup, 9" rear SHP Rims, 7" non SHP rims, bumper / spoiler and near new relay rod.

I can send pics of the car and the interior less dash / ECU is pretty much there. The rear / axles are out.

$1200.00 and tow it away with the attached tow bar.

I really don't want to strip it to the bone here at the house so this is still a great deal for someone and after selling off all the little parts you can recoup a good bit of your money.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
The 9" SHP's are still there and I was looking to get $250 for them since they are pretty nice and were polished at one time but I'm trying to sell the car as a roller and if the wheels go its sort of stuck here. I'm want to hold off on selling anything that makes the car un-movable at this time.

What's left of the car?

The car is still pretty much there with the exception of these major parts that have sold :

The missing parts are :

No hood

No gauge cluster

Various interior parts are sold, ask if you need something specific

No stock radio

No 4:22 rear but I have a stock rear that can go with the car

No front bumper / spoiler

I'm trying to keep it as a roller because I can't have a stripped car sitting in my fathers yard plus he needs to move it to cut grass and just to keep it from not killing all the grass under it.

I'm asking $1000 for the car which is a steal considering whats all there and considering your in NY I'd even be willing to meet you in the middle somewhere so you don't have to drive as far to get it. Just toss a few bucks for gas.

• 2 months later...
I'm not parting it where it can't be towed away yet, I'm still trying to sell it as a rolling chassis. I'm hoping for a few guys who live close together will all kick in and buy it and part it out somewhere else. I really can't have a stripped down scrap car sitting in my fathers yard.

• 3 weeks later...