Texas National StarQuest Meet: TSQ 2014

NikoFab

Well you guys tell me , Tye two thumbs up for the offer that's cool man , already spent more on them than say flying some old guy from Florida to Texas so a few bucks more is not going to break the bank , so i called Steve and he's ready to whip up another trophy or two but time is limited ,you have 24 hours peeps

ok what would you like me to to do here ? , I can give you only 24 hours to decide , add a TBI 1/4 mile trophy ? Add a mpi drag category , you tell me .

Nothing needs to be changed. It's all good. You've done a great job already getting things set up.

I only suggested best reaction time because that levels the playing field. A stock SQ could go up against a top fuel dragster in that category. Because it's all about driver skill not how much you have into your car.

Hey fellas, I don't have enough time these days to read 29 page threads. When did the hotel group code expire? Says I can't even book the room online and I have to contact the event coordinator. Whom might that be?

post-7292-0-25714500-1412994683_thumb.jpg

Edited by burtons_wife

Not seeing much input here on the drag trophies so i'll be getting with Steve in the a.m to maybe come up with a couple more to go along with the now added " Sqc's worst speller" trophy Edited by SOTTY
  • Like 1

Phil I'm trailering my car so I'm going to run it. I'm not going to run it that hard but you would beat me even if I did. It will be nice for you to beat up on another 2jz car since its one of your hobbies... ;)

Why does Phil get all the fun. Lol

Hey fellas, I don't have enough time these days to read 29 page threads. When did the hotel group code expire? Says I can't even book the room online and I have to contact the event coordinator. Whom might that be?

post-7292-0-25714500-1412994683_thumb.jpg

Hi Kate!

The resort would only hold the block for us until thirty days out. Give the resort a call and ask for Bridgette Bear.

Nick

Ok gang,

The resort got hold of John today about the trailer situation. They are willing to accommodate trailers, but are requesting a number so they may plan for it.

So, anybody who plans on bringing a trailer of any sort, please PM me as soon as possible so we can communicate this information to them.

Thanks,

Nick

Dont forget about the trailers man...........its for realz........