Ka24 Swapped Starion

sidewaysfab

I own a shop in melbourne fl. A customer brought in a 1985 Starion narrowbody that he wants a nissan ka24de put into. I decided to join here because i have a lot of nissan experience but not much with starions so i figured this would be a good place to ask questions. To start off, does anyone know where to find a 1985 service manual or is the 86 the same?

The efi system is the same, but there may be small differences in the some of the wiring etc. For the most intents and purposes the 86 service manual should be a great resource for you. If you need one you can hop over to starquestgarage.com and download it as a pdf or view it on the web.

Allen

• 3 months later...

I own a shop in melbourne fl. A customer brought in a 1985 Starion narrowbody that he wants a nissan ka24de put into. I decided to join here because i have a lot of nissan experience but not much with starions so i figured this would be a good place to ask questions. To start off, does anyone know where to find a 1985 service manual or is the 86 the same?

1985 manual http://www.ebay.com/itm/1985-MITSUBISHI-Starion-Service-Repair-Shop-Manual-FACTORY-OEM-BOOK-85-DEAL-/151160683078?pt=Motors_Manuals_Literature&hash=item2331e0fa46&vxp=mtr

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...