Yaaaayyyy arguing is FUN!!

Funky Phil

Shelby, most of the time I can figure out what you are trying to say. But when I can't I ask for clarification. I have made a few jokes like when you typed wench instead of winch. But I try to be light hearted and not mean. I like you and I feel a little joking between friends is a good thing. If that has offended you I'm sorry.

I have NEVER banned, suspended or given any time outs on SQClub to any person, so where do you get that I do all this moderating?

The fact you do not like me isn't going to make me lose any sleep.I feel very neutral about you and I haven't made my mind up if you're just a butt hole all the time or only towards me, either way I can live with it.

As a courtesy to those of you who are new to SQC and not up on "Shelby speak" here is what he is saying. :D

Colin aka the SQC spelling and grammar Nazi.

Edited by carguygibby

Shelby, most of the time I can figure out what you are trying to say. But when I can't I ask for clarification. I have made a few jokes like when you typed wench instead of winch. But I try to be light hearted and not mean. I like you and I feel a little joking between friends is a good thing. If that has offended you I'm sorry.

not in the least ,,, that was to Imwii , seems his only contribution to this site is to make a belittleing coment towards me .

as far as my typeing i have a brain fefect from being pattled ( defibulated ) too many times that some times my brain and fingers don't get on the same page , and my fingers will type a word that may sound a;ilke but have a diff meaning from the word i intended to use , it don't mean i'm stupid i assure you , and it's deff not some thing i'm going to loose sleep over , and your jokeing over it don't anoy me in the least

not in the least ,,, that was to Imwii , seems his only contribution to this site is to make a belittleing coment towards me .

as far as my typeing i have a brain fefect from being pattled ( defibulated ) too many times that some times my brain and fingers don't get on the same page , and my fingers will type a word that may sound a;ilke but have a diff meaning from the word i intended to use , it don't mean i'm stupid i assure you , and it's deff not some thing i'm going to loose sleep over , and your jokeing over it don't anoy me in the least

Y'all are on your own on this one! :D

Sorry Shelby! :lol:

no i wrote that just for you,,so you'd have some thing to moan about ,,,for a bunch of collage educated people we sure seem to have a bunch with out any common sence ,, any normal person when reading that sentence would assoate stfu with stop complaining about my spelling , oh i get it i forgot to place 5 smillies after it so those less understanding would get it was just a joke. so here you are :) :) :) :) :)

I guess that is either part of the 2% or the S is right next to the C.... :) :) :) :) :)

I guess that is either part of the 2% or the S is right next to the C.... :) :) :) :) :)

are you saying your part of the 2% that can not understand what i said or part of the 98% that could give a crap less about misspelling a word now and again ,, you guys do understand all this perfectionism can be put to good use in the VM forum

so if moderators can tell me to stfu, then can i tell moderators to do the same? i'm going to guess no. that's a problem, but i know what happens to those who question moderators here. i don't care if the rules are draconian as long as they are enforced evenly. i know that shelby will get a pass because he is who is is, but if he is going to have power around here, then he should follow the rules that is supposed to enforce. either that or stfu.

One of the rules we have concerns publicly bad-mouthing moderators. I would suggest you take this to personal PMs. You only come on sqc to talk down moderators, we don't need you, and I do not mind giving you an extended suspension if you choose to continue this.

Jimmy

so if moderators can tell me to stfu, then can i tell moderators to do the same? i'm going to guess no. that's a problem, but i know what happens to those who question moderators here. i don't care if the rules are draconian as long as they are enforced evenly. i know that shelby will get a pass because he is who is is, but if he is going to have power around here, then he should follow the rules that is supposed to enforce. either that or stfu.

boy your a thick headed little kid or just plain stupid Jimmy just got thru telling you you just nissed a vacation , and if it was made perminate no one would miss you , and you cone right back like some spoiled little kid

well i'm gona do some thing i realy have never done before but if i can i'l see about leting you have a couple days off to think about this

you guys are a joke, and that's what this place has become. how's traffic these days?

hey shelby, you're a stupid old hick. look, i can call names too, but i'm not a moderator, so i'll get banned.