88 conquest part out!! Houston Texas

eduardo castellanos

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Need Etacs mounting brackets for the radio center hub cap for the rear wheel and the right front trim piece that holds the right marker light just above the bumper. My center section isnt great either. What color is the interior. If you are not sure of the parts im speaking of i got pics thx Edited by dukaine

What are you doing with the car after you have stripped it down? I have a couple of things I would like but what I need would make the car impossible to move around and seriously mess up the body. I may buy the shell from you once you have stripped everything and are just going to junk the rest of it. I'm in Austin.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Though a few asked earlier, it was never mentioned if the parts were taken:

ECU

Flywheel

The display for the HVAC?

If interior is black: the plug that goes over the bolt in the bottom of the inside door pull.

Fog Lights (rally just need glass, but if the assemblies are in good condition...)

Any engine components left?

Though a few asked earlier, it was never mentioned if the parts were taken:

ECU

Flywheel

The display for the HVAC?

If interior is black: the plug that goes over the bolt in the bottom of the inside door pull.

Fog Lights (rally just need glass, but if the assemblies are in good condition...)

Any engine components left?

I don't have any parts as of right now until some time next week when the car arrives. I will keep you guys posted.

IF you get a decent wiper cowl will you let me know please. i think thats what its called. the vent drain thing under the wiper blades lol. Also the very front plastic piece above the bumper, runs in betweeen the head lights. Sorry i don't know the names of this stuff lol.