Repect my Flatty Authority!!!

jonboyb

GA finally had a day of sun (while I was actually in-town) after like 2 months yesterday so I got the flatty out. I was out on an long interstate frontage road (still 3 lanes wide) when I see a car coming fast and it didn't take long for it to be right on my tail. Also didn't take long for me to realize it was a Lambo. He rode my tail for a good mile until I slowed down to make him go around me but he still paced right beside me. I was getting annoyed at this point as I thought I was making it clear my 140hp flatty didn't want any of that.....but I finally looked over to find him window down driver and passenger thumbs up. At the next on ramp he jumped back on the interstate and I know he didn't get on at my exit (the start of the frontage road) so he had gotten off the interstate just to catch up with me. Hilarious. I think it was a Murcielago but my supercar knowledge is way down nowadays (those dreams have sailed...LOL). Now granted my car is super clean, but the fact he got off the interstate in a Lambo to check out an 1984 flatty cracks me up.

flathority

flat-thor-rity

noun; plural flat-thor-molehill-ies

1. The power to command legitimate respect or legitimate disdain depending on the audience.

2. The right to embrace uniqueness as a virtue.

3. Being able to realistically compare cars of drastically different market values.