Amphibious Starquest?

Boomer3472

I'm suprized louis didn't post about this sooner. He saw that SQ in the studio lot and told me about it at least a week ago. They told him they were gonna do a boat like thing with it. Basically destroy it. One more reason why I don't like top gear US.

I'm suprized louis didn't post about this sooner. He saw that SQ in the studio lot and told me about it at least a week ago. They told him they were gonna do a boat like thing with it. Basically destroy it. One more reason why I don't like top gear US.

Because top gear UK didn't destroy cars?

Yeah, I saw it at the special effects lot a couple weeks ago when they were prepping it. If I talked about all the stuff I see in production, I probably would not be allowed back on the lot, so I keep hush.

I was floored when I saw the Starion because I thought it was gonna be used for Fast And Furious 6. It just so happened I was delivering for Fast 6 so I got all excited.

Talked to one of guys I know working on the project. I could'nt believe it, they planned in floating it. They did alot of prep work to get it there. First thing that came to mind was Jackie Chan in Cannon Ball Run, they turned that flatty into a submarine. So the SQ is no stranger to water! lol

Because top gear UK didn't destroy cars?

No, because they are destroying a SQ. At least when Jeremy did it he was racing and kicking tail with a SQ. That car also got saved and restored. The US car will probably be scrapped.

Besides that I don't like the hosts.

No, because they are destroying a SQ. At least when Jeremy did it he was racing and kicking tail with a SQ. That car also got saved and restored. The US car will probably be scrapped.

Not only restored, but it also got auctioned off on Ebay after the restore.

And they put the original turbo back in for those of you wondering (you had to have watched the episode).

Edited by NikoFab

It was an East Coast pile of rust. The back passengers could almost Flintstone. So it was not like they took a rare mint car.

Besides, how many perfectly good cars get destroyed by members from either neglect or for the need of parts?

I'm happy they are featuring a StarBucket, it will be cool to see them float it.