Pigeon forge folks

ColdScrip

Now listen, just because I couldn't make it this year doesn't mean your excused from posting pics!

And no I don't mean pics of bunny's with pancakes on their head. I mean of SQs at pigeon forge. Bunny's with 83 hoods on their heads are acceptable, however.

• Like 1

Ya Randy,,,,,, post em up....lol Bill,,,,,,, you better swing by if you end up in Chi town.........I know all lol......you pops told me

Now listen, just because I couldn't make it this year doesn't mean your excused from posting pics!

And no I don't mean pics of bunny's with pancakes on their head. I mean of SQs at pigeon forge. Bunny's with 83 hoods on their heads are acceptable, however.

pancake bunny hater....booooo!

You guys up there have any plans for Sunday? Or are most of ya leaving that day?

Thinking bout driving up for the day

Dave

pancake bunny hater....booooo!

Don't hate on the bunny!

http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu353/carguygibby/bunny.png

Edited by carguygibby

I'm still partial to carrot head bunny, sorry. I'm not anti-cake, just pro veggie!

http://picturehosting.com/images/oblique9881/baxtercarrothead.jpg

Wrong event mang , Mesquite "3" will be Pancake Bunny mania in Sept , pancakes , bunny ears ,carrots , it'll all be there , the planned sprint event........ yessiree BOB ! you guessed it , the "Pancake bunny 400" Edited by SOTTY

Wrong event mang , Mesquite "3" will be Pancake Bunny mania in Sept , pancakes , bunny ears ,carrots , it'll all be there , the planned sprint event........ yessiree BOB ! you guessed it , the "Pancake bunny 400"

Now we're talking :D