TSQ 2013: Posted Some Pics

NikoFab

I'm looking forward to hanging with my Texas homeez again just as much as being involved with what is in the "works" for 2014 , i'm stoked as are the few West coasterz who are "in" on the plans .

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I showed up a little late yesterday, I got to Churchill's around 3pm. Stupid night shift job making me tired lol

You probably didn't see any SQs and took off? We were there til about 9pm. Nick's car is here getting redone so he couldn't have it there so he and his wife rode their bikes, and I drove the Benz because it has cruise and AC and I had a long drive. Nobody else showed up either, so there were no SQs sitting around.

I drove my Infiniti since my SQ is waiting on some parts. But I stayed until about 11pm and watched some football. I haven't met any TSQ guys besides Tony so when I didn't see him either I assumed everybody had left already.

LOL... so you were there the whole time and we didn't even meet? Lame! We were the ones sitting at the corner of the bar closest to the front door... I had a gray Barrett-Jackson shirt on.

I drove my Infiniti since my SQ is waiting on some parts. But I stayed until about 11pm and watched some football. I haven't met any TSQ guys besides Tony so when I didn't see him either I assumed everybody had left already.

You gotta be kidding me...we were there till about 9:30ish. Next time call me! Number is in my signature.

Lame indeed! Sorry guys, if I had known your phone number was right there I would have given you call. I'll make sure to meet you guys next time there's any kind of local meet!

We're definitely going to have a few local meets over the next year. But wait til you see what's coming for the big meet...Texas is going national!