Mitsubishi Owners Day (California)

Washed and ready to go. Clutch master is telling me it's gonna take a dump. Hopefully not tomorrow!

Gonna try to get some ZZ'S,that 4am alarm is gonna be a pita

So, I wasted the spring on my gas pedal when welding that crack. I know, I should've taken it apart. I'll make it there but by any chance does anyone have a spare spring or an extra gas pedal that they can bring? Let me know! 9099085313 - Robert

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll252/Project88Starion/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-07/08a155a2-7ff6-4bde-aa87-7bae1a108942_zps7ffdf4d6.jpg

Downside of being 17 years old #570: If parents say you're going to Tahoe the weekend you're planning to go to MOD, you're going to Tahoe -_-

Enjoy that youth now. Once you get into the real world you'll miss this lol

Here's a few photos..will post more as I get through with editing and what not. .Allot of my pictures became blurred though. :/

14637769824_f98253bd3e_b.jpg

IMG_1925 by SP8Six, on Flickr

14639513352_26edab3dc3_b.jpg

850 ponies by SP8Six, on Flickr

14659823323_0c12d5f18e_b.jpg

CmIMG_1934 by SP8Six, on Flickr

It was the most StarQuest I have seen in about 6 years. It was good to see familiar faces and new faces.

Socal StarQuesters have not made a showing like this in so long. Would be nice to have more frequent local meets.

• Like 1

I wish I could've went to the mountains, but my phone was dead and I got stuck trying to exit the gas station. When I finally got out, John and Rob were nowhere to be found. I looked for you guys for a while, but then I had to go home.

I got there at 3:30 this year, luckily we got spots. Next year is the 10th anniversary of MOD, so I'm guessing it will be the biggest turnout yet. That probably means we won't be getting reserved spots, so you guys have to help me out by getting there earlier as well.