Noisy wheel spacers

tankbob

hiting the curb did not damage the drive shaft,,that noise was there before you just didn't pay any attention to it,,

the rear still needs the parts replaced we suggested before,, nothing fixs it's self

hiting the curb did not damage the drive shaft,,that noise was there before you just didn't pay any attention to it,,

the rear still needs the parts replaced we suggested before,, nothing fixs it's self

I understand this, the vibration did come up a couple weeks after the crash but the little squeeky noise was right after the crash and im pretty sure its coming from the driveshaft. Im not just going to rule out that the driveshaft didnt take a hit, dont see why it would do what it did without some help. I plan on hitting the junkyard tomorrow or the next.

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry for the long over due update just got the car back on the ground after dealing with brake pad clips snapping twice when going back to complete the job(<3 jb weld). I pulled the hub and control arm out of the conquest in the junkyard and it is now on my car and all over my issues are now gone! No more squeeks and wheels wobbling(checked with rear end up in the driveway). Thanks everyone for all the help, sorry for being reluctant to accept what was really wrong, the job was actually easier than anticipated. In other good news I got myself a reliable backup car so now I dont have the pressure of trying to drive this thing everyday. Edited by tankbob