Feeler: NikoFab Windshield Wiper Cowl: Official Group Buy Thread Posted

NikoFab

Hmmmm, I might have to bow out of this, as it's just occurred to me that these most likely won't fit a RHD car. Oops!

ooooh....good thinking. but if it's just a matter of hole placement for the wipers...that's easy. shoot me a pic when you get a chance.

I really would like to see a pic, but i think ill join this group buy too. Sing me up!!

lol yes sir not a problem. this project is the next to ramp up after the air dam project is moving along comfortably. will try and get a pic or two up just as soon as I can.

• 2 weeks later...
These seem to be a real need in the community. i cannot wait till they are done :) . ya know what else would be nice the black trim that goes around the front windshield they get old and crappy looking atleast mine are ;)

These seem to be a real need in the community. i cannot wait till they are done :) . ya know what else would be nice the black trim that goes around the front windshield they get old and crappy looking atleast mine are ;)

I'm working on it! I'm waiting to get confirmation that the airdam tooling has begun. Then I can devote my time to these fully.

As far as the windshield gaskets go, I know I saw a post in the last year where you could get them...just can't think of who posted it.

• 2 weeks later...