Feeler: NikoFab Windshield Wiper Cowl: Official Group Buy Thread Posted

NikoFab

Nick are we close enough to look'n into to what we're look'n @ on these? Just try'n to stay ahead of the game? Thanx!

Nick are we close enough to look'n into to what we're look'n @ on these? Just try'n to stay ahead of the game? Thanx!

Hey Jerry,

Not quite yet...my guy is wrapping up a modular firing range design for Fr. Bragg right now...pretty cool stuff actually. He's going to hop on this next week.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Pop my name on the list for a couple of sets, both of mine are in pretty average condition :-/.

Yes sir you got it! I'm about to go into full swing on the front air dam. Once that is comfortably under way, I can focus more on this project.

I've been following your air damn group purchase thread with much interest, you really are an asset to the community mate :-). Can't wait to see some pictures of the airdams!

I've been following your air damn group purchase thread with much interest, you really are an asset to the community mate :-). Can't wait to see some pictures of the airdams!

Thanks ZMan! It's taken a while but we're finally pulling the trigger!

How about remaking the side or rear louvers and hardware?

I've had a couple guys suggest that so I looked into it. To do them right, my estimate was it would end up running over $500 per set with a minimum of 50 orders...to say nothing of the cost of shipping something that size.

Edited by NikoFab