" SOLD PLEASE DELETE "

brianpaul98

Box Of ISC Motors For Salehttp://i917.photobucket.com/albums/ad20/brianarnone2009/SQC%20Parts%20Blowout/DSC04428_zpsca0548c5.jpgI only have the late model two plug ISC motors available$45.00 each shipped Edited by brianpaul98

hey

whats the difference between old and new style?

I got a tb unit for a fi swap and it did not have one at all

The older style ( 84-86 ) is an ISC ( Idle Speed Control ) only and the newer type ( 87-89 ) has the ISC - MPS (motor position sensor ). They have an extra plug on the unit from what I remember. Let me know what year car / harness you have and I can get you the correct unit.

Brian

Edited by brianpaul98

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I Need one for 86.... built oct 85.

I only have one 84-86 ISC motor and just to be sure let me know if yours only has one plug?

$45.00 shipped

• 4 weeks later...
Hello Ken, I know the pictures I have posted shows some ISC motors with the top pieces off but all the motors I'm selling are complete with the bracket to bolt it down. I can ship it to you Priority Mail for $45.00. I sent you a PM with the payment info.

Hey guys, if you ever had your motor fall on it's face and then come back to life, it's probably bad wiring at your ISC/MPS. A spare is worth it if you're not a solderer!
  • Like 1

Brian I need one for my 89. The wire just tore out lol. Ill send payment this friday.

Just let me know when your ready and I'll get you out an invoice.

Yes I still have 4 or 5 of them available. They are $45.00 shipped, PM me your Paypal address and I'll send you an invoice.

• 3 weeks later...